British Speedway Forum
childsy

Richard Hollingsworth

And your views of trying to doctor the gate David Howe was off with the water cart are????

best of it was it didnt work did it,the EL rider with a 12 point missed it and came in 2nd!!! A classic

And having seem your promotions actions at Tim Webster during the NL pairs,and accusing them of tyre changes after,i would keep very quiet on the action of opposing team managers,im getting the drift that you chappies and Newport dont like being beaten,be it the PL or the NL pairs,which,i would have thought you would be getting used to by now!!!!

May I suggest that you buy the dvd then you may comment on something that you know nothing about at present, the gate was not watered as it was a re-run and the track had not been touched until the clown decided to try and cheat but he soon got put in his place by the female assistant, and while we are on the subject why was Howe going out and kicking the Newport gates before quite a few heats and they were not the gates he was going from in his next rides :angry:

His team wining had nowt to do with him.But from what i saw of him on sat night i think he must have bought some

sweets at the same shop that Smart & Lobb used to go to in newport many many years ago.

Funny how when a team rides well its nothing to do with the team manager but when they ride badly it is (ask Swindon about that one).

I'd say the change made by Richard Hollingsworth in heat 14 probably won Scunthorpe the match so it was everything to do with him and, before anyone says it was obvious, Mildenhall lost at Buxton yesterday and anyone who was there would have a very good point if they said that that was down to the failure to give Cameron Heeps his full quota of rides.

And your views of trying to doctor the gate David Howe was off with the water cart are????

best of it was it didnt work did it,the EL rider with a 12 point missed it and came in 2nd!!! A classic

And having seem your promotions actions at Tim Webster during the NL pairs,and accusing them of tyre changes after,i would keep very quiet on the action of opposing team managers,im getting the drift that you chappies and Newport dont like being beaten,be it the PL or the NL pairs,which,i would have thought you would be getting used to by now!!!!

Exactly, so we're hardly saw losers or sour grapes so you're going to have to try something different. How about the fact that his behavior was completely unnecessary? I find it amusing how you're now going to Newport's promotion and something that happened which has nothing to do with this incident. From what I remember, Newport fans have been the first to admit their promotion have made mistakes when they have so again, that doesn't work either. It would be nice if supporters could just admit their manager done wrong and didn't drop to such low levels and reach stages which can almost be classed as racist.

Its funny how scunny fans are stating newport tried messing up gate 3 for howe in heat 5 yet they weren't there.

No fixing was done to gate 3, the water bowser was going around the outside and wet gate 3 and part of gate 4, hollingsworth didn't like this and took it upon himself to go onto the track, pick up and rake and start tampering with gate 3. Fact.

His actions were silly and it was even funnier to see an official shout at him to see him running around the centre green.

<removed due to unaccaptable language which has been prevalent in all posts - not editing out the rubbish any more, if you cant post without swearing and abuse, out it goes>.

Love it. Cya in 3 months! :party::nono:

I would also be interested to ere and respect any views from Scunny fans present at Newport on the gating issues and a certain manager - Don't reply unless you were there.

<removed due to unaccaptable language which has been prevalent in all posts - not editing out the rubbish any more, if you cant post without swearing and abuse, out it goes>

Lovely - No wonder Mallett Junior is so fond of you!

Lovely - No wonder Mallett Junior is so fond of you!

my quote was out of order and has been edited, i posted a comment on the actions i beleive to be wrong and not the opinion of anyone else. Not everyone agrees which i do not have an issue with, however when topics go off course its a shame personal attacks occur, "including from myself"

Its funny how scunny fans are stating newport tried messing up gate 3 for howe in heat 5 yet they weren't there.

No fixing was done to gate 3, the water bowser was going around the outside and wet gate 3 and part of gate 4, hollingsworth didn't like this and took it upon himself to go onto the track, pick up and rake and start tampering with gate 3. Fact.

His actions were silly and it was even funnier to see an official shout at him to see him running around the centre green.

Any thing to with you Wanna is funny,sorry i just cant help it :drink:

Edited by montie

Wernt there,Wanna all you do is slag riders you have never seen,so what the difference

Still got the pm you sent me telling how much you were going to enjoy taking 7 points off scunny this year.aint happening now is it!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid post.

It was the funniest ... until screamer came up with a classic :lol: