British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

ohh well this was a fun experience well if Gorzow is fininished i will call it a night as was hoping to see Hans will wait till P-Boro tomorrow. Wish i spoke polish lol

Thanks guys

Time for NFL now to cheer on my New York Giants

Does that mean result stands after only 8 races?

One of the few rules where i feel Sweden and Poland don't get it right. 1/2 the match +1, i.e.8 = result.

Rain in Gorzow, the match is finished and approved after 8 races - 27:19.

We're going to have a great day in Torun next Sunday,Mateusz!! :party:

We're going to have a great day in Torun next Sunday,Mateusz!! :party:

Exactly! That's what I just wanted to message you lol

One of the few rules where i feel Sweden and Poland don't get it right. 1/2 the match +1, i.e.8 = result.

Don't agree with that think one thing we get right going to 12.

ohh well this was a fun experience well if Gorzow is fininished i will call it a night as was hoping to see Hans will wait till P-Boro tomorrow. Wish i spoke polish lol

Thanks guys

Time for NFL now to cheer on my New York Giants

Enjoy P'boro tomorrow, look forward to seeing your photos ;)

Not great timings for the 2nd legs next Sunday 18th

1st up at 3pm uk time Torun v Leszno followed at

4.30pm by Zielona Gora v Gorzow

I suppose if Leszno have it wrapped up before the end they will switch to the "green mountains" for the start

Yeah not much of a chance for home advantage after only 8 heats, wonder how much refund the fans get?!!

Edited by PinkPirate

Exactly! That's what I just wanted to message you lol

And maybe an even better one in Bydgoszcz next Friday!! :P

And maybe an even better one in Bydgoszcz next Friday!! :P

Drawing at Grudziadz today Bydgoszcz have sealed the deal and qualified for the Ekstraliga already. So I'd consider this more like a friendly match but Gdansk still have something to fight for so they won't give up - may be a good meeting, but rather a teaser before Torun v Leszno. A proper speedway weekend on the agenda, anyway :)

Yeah not much of a chance for home advantage after only 8 heats, wonder how much refund the fans get?!!

No refund. Fair or not, these are the league regulations.

Drawing at Grudziadz today Bydgoszcz have sealed the deal and qualified for the Ekstraliga already. So I'd consider this more like a friendly match but Gdansk still have something to fight for so they won't give up - may be a good meeting, but rather a teaser before Torun v Leszno. A proper speedway weekend on the agenda, anyway :)

Great to see Polonia back in the Ekstraliga :wink: We will celebrate their promotion next week!! :cheers:

Don't agree with that think one thing we get right going to 12.

I think you will find that we DO agree. I think 12 in the UK is fair and 8 in Sweden and Poland is not.So we agree- i think :lol:

Regards. Alan.

This might be a silly question, but I thought that there was only two teams being promoted this year from the 1st division and no relegated teams? Or is this simply an exercise to see who finishes bottom? I'm confused! If one of these gets relegated then surely three of the four currently battling for promotion are up?????????????????? Hmmm.

Further information now too hand-courtesy of GP website Czestochowa now meet the 3rd place team in div1 to see who stays/promoted in the extraleague