British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

Embrassing now.

When you are getting thumped the heads go down..... and it usually gets even worse.

Shame about the weather in Leszno, but speedway fans are eternal optimists. :t:

Harris deliberately lowering his average. Disgraceful :lol::rofl:

Harris deliberately lowering his average. Disgraceful :lol::rofl:

No more shameful than the tactics of Edward Kennett. :wink:

No more shameful than the tactics of Edward Kennett. :wink:

I was TOTALLY joking about Chris. Thiught the emoticons would give a hint. Obviously not.

I don't condone any kind of cheating in any sport.

Pawel,

What do they say.

I've seen worse looking tracks.

From the Sportowefakty website.

Mecz rozpocznie się z opóźnieniem. Najpóźniej o godzinie 21:00 sędzia zawodów podejmie decyzję czy mecz się odbędzie. Obecnie trwają prace mające na celu przygotowanie nawierzchni leszczyńskiego toru.

Kicking off with a delay. At 21:00 at the latest contest judge will decide whether the match will take place. Work is currently underway to prepare the track surface Leszno.

It will be very interesting when today`s postponed matches are scheduled for as Troy Batchelor said in his interview -if its this week a clash with British meetings are inevertible

It will be very interesting when today`s postponed matches are scheduled for as Troy Batchelor said in his interview -if its this week a clash with British meetings are inevertible

It better not be Thursday :nono:

The revised play-off 1st round matches are as follows

Sunday 14th August 4pm (uk time) Wroclaw v Torun followed at 6pm (uk time) by Leszno v Gorzow

Sunday 21st August 4pm (uk time) Gorzow v Leszno followed at 6pm (uk time) by Torun v Wroclaw

All these matches are live on TVP

http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

2nd leg of Zielona Gora v Rzeszow (not on TV) is on Sunday 14th August

For the line-ups http://live.sportowefakty.pl/ekstraliga.htm and click on one of the teams

Edited by racers and royals

The revised play-off 1st round matches are as follows

Sunday 14th August 4pm (uk time) Wroclaw v Torun followed at 6pm (uk time) by Leszno v Gorzow

Sunday 21st August 4pm (uk time) Gorzow v Leszno followed at 6pm (uk time) by Torun v Wroclaw

All these matches are live on TVP

2nd leg of Zielona Gora v Rzeszow (not on TV) is on Sunday 14th August

For the line-ups http://live.sportowefakty.pl/ekstraliga.htm and click on one of the teams

Dilemma.Do i watch the silky skills of West Brom. or the mighty Torun? :rofl:

I just wanted to bring your post to the top of the section to remind everyone to tune in in 90 minutes time.

After yesterdays corker of a GP we can look forward to more thrilling racing. Join you soon.

Regards. Alan.

Dilemma.Do i watch the silky skills of West Brom. or the mighty Torun? :rofl:

I just wanted to bring your post to the top of the section to remind everyone to tune in in 90 minutes time.

After yesterdays corker of a GP we can look forward to more thrilling racing. Join you soon.

Regards. Alan.

I`m lucky enough to watch both at the same time-hopefully a Shane Long hat-trick will see off utd.

Several good shots of the picnic tables last night :approve: