British Speedway Forum

But it is not NICE......Don't you think he has enough to worry about? Like his ashfield form!!

Just a bit of fun, I'm sure he looks back on it with a smile on his face too! :)

Let's not forget he was drink driving, which if we want to view this article seriously is the real issue!

Edited by george.m

Think this topic should be locked and all you childish people should be ashamed of yourselves.....hope you don't have anything to hide :nono:

Killjoy :rolleyes:

give the lad a break he had the black and white helmut cover on at the time.

thing is this how much you can believe from the said newspaper is also questionable. they like to add extra bits it to give things some spice

It's the BBC, they don't have a habit of making up facts. Questionable opinions maybe but they don't tend to make things up. :rolleyes:

Aww come on you rotten sods leave the guy alone it was a simple enough mistake for him to make....

I blame the guy who misled him when he inquired how he could make a quick transition for MotoX to speedway and was told "you need to get straight in the dirt up the backstraight" :rolleyes:

I just wonder what Skoobie was google searching for to come up with an article about Craig Cook naked..... :oops:

I just wonder what Skoobie was google searching for to come up with an article about Craig Cook naked..... :oops:

Checking the date of the new series of Naked Chef possibly :unsure:

Edited by seedef27