British Speedway Forum

:oops::oops:

"Its understood that it was never explained why he appeared naked."

I bet it wasnt.

I can see some good pish taking going on here now

Who do Edinburgh race next?????

Why is this being discussed still, it happened 4 years ago, let the boy get on with his career, I would imagine he has grown up since then.

"he got out to relieve himself".

Now normally I would automatically think taking a leak but in the circumstances...

Why is this being discussed still, it happened 4 years ago, let the boy get on with his career, I would imagine he has grown up since then.

So it was him? I thought it was just a random Craig Cook. He should be good at testimonials then. :D

Trumpet Terrace... naked.. surely not

Maybe he was blowing his own. ;)

Still been discussed first I have heard of it.

I like the way the report states "It is understood he never explained why he was driving almost naked."

A young lad and willing totty in the back of the car. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out!

Drink drive aside, fair play to him. get on with it! :cheers:

Because it's hilarious :rofl:

I like the way the report states "It is understood he never explained why he was driving almost naked."

A young lad and willing totty in the back of the car. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out!

Drink drive aside, fair play to him. get on with it! :cheers:

From Cookie monster to Nookie monster!!!

From Cookie monster to Nookie monster!!!

Come off it,we dont know why he was naked,let alone if he deserves the new nickname. :rolleyes:

Nearly Nookie Monster. ;)