British Speedway Forum

On Sunday the SCB wrote a new standing regulation that at each meeting two riders silencers will be chosen by ballot from each team competing and inspected. Presumably starting on Monday as this was conducted at the Newcastle vs Rye meeting where Derek Sneddon, Claus Nedermark, Chris Neath, Jordan Frampton's silencers were inspected all found to be legal. I presume this will now become a routine as per Carb and cut out inspections.

Of all the meetings I have attended at Coventry I have never seen the machine examiner looking at any of the bikes. I dont think

the machine examiners are too interested in looking at the bikes in any detail . But maybe from now they will get more hands on

and this within itself will make the riders more careful what they do with their bikes .

Be interesting to see if any other riders have a dip in form now that they've had to stop tampering with their silencers. Holder had a stinker last night. :unsure:

That's a ridiculous post as he fell twice on a slippy 1st bend. He's been riding very well in the GP's, where bikes are given a very strigent check.

Dont start stupid rumours where there is no meat on any bone

Edited by Mark

Haha. Once you remove the post attacking me. Unlikely. Why didn't you contribute to the debate rather than go for me? I wonder.......

I can have an opinion about Kennett, although you appear to not want me to express it. Still, interesting that you go for me.....not anyone else. So no, nothing is removed. You behaved like a child attacking a poster rather than a post. Again.

Mate, you really do think the world is out to get you don't you?

I haven't "gone" for you at all. I haven't attacked you at all. I've merely stated that it's my opinion that Ed Kennett probably doesn't care what you think. How that can be construed as attacking you, I'll never know.

Kristof kasper can not ride today big holes in exausts haha tut tut....

Twitter for iPhone • 09/08/2011 17:28

Interesting tweet from tai this afternoon

I have heard tonight that Kazprazak has been banned from riding in Sweden due to have an illegal silencer obviously thought he could get away with it there.

Might explain his sudden improvement. Drilling holes because everyone else was doing it....

Might explain his sudden improvement. Drilling holes because everyone else was doing it....

Poor Kasprzak, he should have continued "doing a Nicholls".

Seems like someone on a wind up.

According to the live updates, Krzysztof has completed his first race in Sweden, taking a 2nd place ;)

Seems like someone on a wind up.

According to the live updates, Krzysztof has completed his first race in Sweden, taking a 2nd place ;)

he got 5 points now app

Mate, you really do think the world is out to get you don't you?

I haven't "gone" for you at all. I haven't attacked you at all. I've merely stated that it's my opinion that Ed Kennett probably doesn't care what you think. How that can be construed as attacking you, I'll never know.

If anything sums you up, it was you starting a thread entitled "Shovy" calling on him to contribute around 5pm. Good to see it, quite right in my opinion, got deleted. Perhaps if you concentrated less on posters rather than posts one day you will get a decent response. Grow up, son and no more starting threads about Mr Shovlar. We know who he is, don´t we??

If you don´t like my opinion, there is an ignore button, until then I have every right to express a view that may differ to yours. How you think it is a worthy to contribute about what Ed Kennett thinks or not thinks is another matter ( hasn´t he demonstrated an ability NOT to think), all I know is the FACT he got caught cheating, and blaming the mechanic is diabolical. I am with the "mechanics" on this. Perhaps if you know the inner thoughts of Kennett, you´d share them with us? Thought not.

Edited by Authorised

lmao, get a grip.

This is motorsport. This goes on at every level in every competition in the world, including the big ones like Formula One and Nascar. Teams are always getting fined and crew chiefs suspended in Nascar for running with an illegal car.

It still dosent make it right, you pudding, no matter what the sport, cheating is cheating, stamp it out, speedway has had a lot of bad Press this season.

Its time to show the world we dont mess about with cheats and get some credit back.

If anything sums you up, it was you starting a thread entitled "Shovy" calling on him to contribute around 5pm. Good to see it, quite right in my opinion, got deleted. Perhaps if you concentrated less on posters rather than posts one day you will get a decent response. Grow up, son and no more starting threads about Mr Shovlar. We know who he is, don´t we??

If you don´t like my opinion, there is an ignore button, until then I have every right to express a view that may differ to yours. How you think it is a worthy contribute about what Ed Kennett thinks or not thinks is another matter, all I know is the FACT he got caught cheating. Perhaps if you know the inner thoughts of Kennett, you´d share them with us? Thought not.

You clearly know NOTHING about me at all.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread but I started a thread about Shovlar because I genuinely wondered why he wasn't here giving us his often bizarre opinions. Nothing more or less than that.

Of course I don't know the inner thoughts of Eddie Kennett, and neither have I claimed to.

Strange how you've been erroneously accusing me of "attacking the poster" rather than the post, and then you go and write a load of nonsense casting ill informed aspersions about my character. Hypocritical in the extreme.

It still dosent make it right, you pudding, no matter what the sport, cheating is cheating, stamp it out, speedway has had a lot of bad Press this season.

Its time to show the world we dont mess about with cheats and get some credit back.

Quite right. It is an integrity issue. If it is allowed once, it will spiral. This forum will be full of sour grapes. It already has enough.