British Speedway Forum

Surely all an "adequate replacement" needs to be is someone with a bike thats not illegal. If thats some 16 year old kid who gets lapped then thats what it takes. I'd prefer to lose legally than win illegally.

Couldn't agree more! Are you free tomorrow night? :lol:

Great statement from the club and glad it has been issued today.

I am livid and disgusted at our ex-captain and his team for doing this and I hope he never rides for the bees again he will never be trusted again. :mad:

Over to you Rosco and Sandhu to do the right thing and find a replacement ASAP.

Finally not sure where Ed is today but look forward to your apology and how you are going to repay the Coventry fans for the pointless waisted fuel and gate money last night.

Any other fan out there sitting with their fingers crossed about their own team? :unsure:

Agree,I wonder if there isnt a rider somewhere on the phone to their mechanics,saying get that bloody silencer off that bike pronto. :rolleyes:

I'm appalled to say the least. As much as I rated the guy, as he's been proven guilty - he needs to be sacked.

For the sake of the club, if they stick with Kennett - it'll only leave us with a very bad reputation.

I couldn't care less if we make the play offs or not right now, although it's a bit doubtful now as we're 7 points behind, I just hope Rosco can find a replacement.

Shocking actions by a captain. o.O

Adam.

Surely all an "adequate replacement" needs to be is someone with a bike thats not illegal. If thats some 16 year old kid who gets lapped then thats what it takes. I'd prefer to lose legally than win illegally.

Hear hear

I feel like we've been conned all season now..How can any of us be expected to believe that his scores so for this season haven't been due to cheating...? :rolleyes:

As if we haven't had to suffer enough rubbish already..Nice one Edward :angry:

Yes its nice to know they don't agree with cheating :rolleyes:

It was the club not agreeing with cheating that caused the entire winter rumpus.

Kennett should have plenty of time to go swanning off on holiday with Matt and his Poole friends now!

Great statement from the club and glad it has been issued today.

I am livid and disgusted at our ex-captain and his team for doing this and I hope he never rides for the bees again he will never be trusted again. :mad:

Over to you Rosco and Sandhu to do the right thing and find a replacement ASAP.

Finally not sure where Ed is today but look forward to your apology and how you are going to repay the Coventry fans for the pointless waisted fuel and gate money last night.

see post 31

Instead of calling for him to be sacked, surely we should wait to hear Ed's views on this. The silencer was not as it should have been but was he really trying to gain an advantage?

This episode highlights for me that he will not be the only one. How many of the results this season can we really trust? What about all the other points he's scored this year? Some ridrs have appeared to be doing better/worse than you'd expect - are they victims or perpetrators? All silencers should be monitored/checked from now on. Sad times for Speedway.

Certainly feel aggrieved for Sandhu and all the team / rider sponsors who have put money into Kennett's pockets only for him to repay them like this ..... can't believe it! Rock on Eddie :mad::mad:

So will Eddie be riding for Eastbourne, Poole or Lakeside next year.

I vote Poole. :o

Excellent response from the club. I was told before the season started that the standard test was to poke a knitting needle up the middle of the exhaust. Probably opening the exhaust up to confirm the baffles have been tampered with.

Hear hear

I feel like we've been conned all season now..How can any of us be expected to believe that his scores so for this season haven't been due to cheating...? :rolleyes:

:

That is the next problem. If he is found guilty, what effect should this have on his scores in other matches?