British Speedway Forum
Paul

Newport V Hackney Nl

Hackney make the trip to South Wales on Sunday and face Newport Hornets in a crucial NL match for the Hackney side. Number 1 Barrie Evans should be fit to lead the Hawks after missing the meeting at Mildenhall due to a foot injury he received in the last Hawks match at Lakeside. Racing gets underway at 2:30.

Meeting preview can be found here

Hot Toddy has a new nickname TK Max.

Should be a good match with a lot of ex Newport riders in the Hackney side.

Freemantle also looked good when he rode at QM last year.

Think the Hornets will have enough firepower with Brendan back to overcome the Hawks.

Hornets 52 Hawks 40

Longshot I know BUT if anyone is travelling down to this meeting from Kent, has a spare seat in return for share of fuel etc and can pick me up from not too far from Dartford, please give send me a pm via here.

Cheers

Bryn

Anyone know what the admission prices are for newports nl matches?

adults £10

concessions £8

Children under 15 FREE

Looking forward to the trip over the bridge (under the tunnel really) for this one, but not as much as I would have if the team had still been the Cobras or Raiders.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

From the point of view of Heathens fans (plus those other teams wanting to get into the top four at the expense of Hackney) - here's hoping for a Newport win in this one, by more than six too!

Longshot I know BUT if anyone is travelling down to this meeting from Kent, has a spare seat in return for share of fuel etc and can pick me up from not too far from Dartford, please give send me a pm via here.

Cheers

Bryn

You in luck Bryn, there is a guy call B rail leaving at11am to cardiff - oops missed it, sorry cant help this time.. however can get yer home next week.:rofl:

Well done to the Hornets, thoroughly enjoyed this meeting. Some very good racing. These Hornets boys seem to be punching above their weight at the moment with wins over Hackney and Mildenhall recently.

Well done lads :D

Didn't make this one, hope brendan is alright.

Brendan has bruising to his back and some possible torn ligaments --but thankfully nothing broken