British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islander15

Isle Of Wight Vs Mildenhall

well done to both teams looks like a god meeting apart form the crashes.

Poor Cameron a broken wrist gutted for the lad

Which makes the comments from "Rusty" from "trackside" sound even more bitter and harsh in the extreme! :nono:

From the updates site

"Jammy *expletive*, Russ says it's not often he gets angry with National League speedway, but Heeps knew he was beaten on the start, leant on Nick and then fell off. Ref fell for it and it's all 4 back. Nice bloke Mick Posselwhite, Russ says he's known him for ages, but that was wrong.

He now adds that Heeps is still down.The paramedic and the ambulance are on the track, but he stands by his original assessment, hat he went down too easy and conned the ref."

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Isle&action=display&thread=8629#ixzz1VGGH5DhY

Big shame, get well soon lad.

Very very selective quote! If you read all of the heat 15 comments he agreed with me when I said I hope he's not badly hurt. But anyway, I'm sorry for the lad getting hurt, but it doesn't excuse if he leant on Nick to get the re-run. I wasn't there so can't really comment, but seeing as you read the updates then neither were you Zodiak. It was just the risk that he took, and unfortunately it took it's toll on him :(

well done to both teams looks like a god meeting apart form the crashes. :rofl:

Poor Cameron a broken wrist gutted for the lad

It certainly was a very enjoyable meeting (apart from the crashes of course) BUT not quite as good as you describe it! :shock:

And, alas it appears after being taken to hospital and checked over, broke a wrist in that heat 15 first bend crash.

Mildenhall official site quoting Michael Lee as saying " The paramedics were confident that his wrist isn't broken, just badly bruised tissue and ligaments. We'll have a better idea in the next day or two if he will be fit to face Scunthorpe on Sunday."

Mildenhall official site quoting Michael Lee as saying " The paramedics were confident that his wrist isn't broken, just badly bruised tissue and ligaments. We'll have a better idea in the next day or two if he will be fit to face Scunthorpe on Sunday."

I beleieve that Cameron himself has said it's broken, on this Facebook page.

Big shame with Home and Away fixtures against the Saints coming up, I was looking forward to seeing what all the fuss has been about in person. :cry:

Get Well Soon Cameron.

i witnessed a truly horrendous crash involving paul starke and danny halsey on the island last night. it was a miracle that these two boys got up and walked away. they are a tough breed these speedway riders, but i bet they are feeling the pain this morning.

Yes, it was a nasty one, i thought Starke was going over the fence fosbury flop style.

Heeps looked a talent and definitely one to watch in the next couple of years.