British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
montie

Saints V I.o.w/belle Vue Colts

Well, another youngster then instead of rider replacement. That was my point.

I would hope that Stuart would only take the No. 8 bib for the long haul away meetings. At Sheffield they should use young Kirby or one of the other lads riding in the Midland League 2nd Halves.

Thankyou for the weather check. The rain has virtually stopped here so I hope it stays away from the track. I'll be leaving at half 4 ish, so if someone could post nearer then that would be great :)

Regarding the Saints' no. 8, it can't be Adam Kirby as he's riding in the British Under-16 Championship at Smallbrook tonight. However could they have given Oliver Greenwood a chance, or would that be too risky with the Colts in town?

but the chance to blast themselves to the top of the NL should drive the mighty Saints on

That won't be happening thanks to Stoke's 4 point win last night!

That won't be happening thanks to Stoke's 4 point win last night!

Thats true,maybe after Sunday ???

Looking brighter at 4:30 than the last update - sky half blue and half grey. Still showers forecast for later.

Looking brighter at 4:30 than the last update - sky half blue and half grey. Still showers forecast for later.

Thankyou very much. I'll be leaving now :)

I've never understood why the number 8 doesn't get more rides when his team is winning by a large margin (almost 30 points tonight).

What harm will it do to give that rider 4 rides?

Well done to the Sheffield/Scunthorpe :)

Edited by shirlmeister general

Does anyone know what the refund policy is for last nights rained off meeting ??

I have retained my ticket and programme but unsure when i can use this !!

Does anyone know what the refund policy is for last nights rained off meeting ??

I have retained my ticket and programme but unsure when i can use this !!

Did you see more than 8 heats?

Did you see more than 8 heats?

Not in meeting 2 and i paid for a double header which was above the normal national league pricing.

Also the new refund policy is £1 per heat for any unseen race

I aint daft and expect a full refund but if there is no refund or reduced admission i will not bother making the effort for a 80 mile round trip in the future.

Not in meeting 2 and i paid for a double header which was above the normal national league pricing.

Also the new refund policy is £1 per heat for any unseen race

I aint daft and expect a full refund but if there is no refund or reduced admission i will not bother making the effort for a 80 mile round trip in the future.

Sheffields admission price for an adult is £14 for 1 meeting. You got 18 heats for your £14.

Any news when it will be rescheduled?