British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham Bulls V Stoke Potters Ch

Pathic, can get a seven man team for a challenge meeting.

I think you typed that in a temper, mate!!

Bloody typical, off nightshift for the first time in weeks and the EL home fixtures have finished!!

And now one of the teams in tonight's meaningless challenge is using the bane of modern speedway, the dreaded RR.

Mmm, Emmerdale looks good tonight.

I dont know why people are moaning, its only £10 for godsake. Stoke decide to use R/R at number 1, so what, that is their problem and I for one am looking foward to cheering on the Bulls.

Its good to have something different to the Elite League and the young riders need our support. Get yourselves down there. :t:

Edited by Brummie Kev

I'll be there cheering on the mighty Potters (How I have longed to say that for seasons!)

I'll be there cheering on the mighty Potters (How I have longed to say that for seasons!)

Trouble is that you will be missing the mighty Tiger Lambert mate. :wink:

Final score 55-38 to the Bulls.

Tom Armstrong looks one heck of a talent.

Isherwood had a shocker for Stoke.7 rides, 7 last places. Ben Reade withdrew after a crash.

Edited by Brummie Kev

Scores courtesy of Birmingham Website

BULLS 55 STOKE 38

Thursday August 25, 2011

CHALLENGE

BIRMINGHAM BULLS 55: Jack Hargreaves 13+1, Tom Armstrong 11+1, Rob Smith 9, Ashley Morris 8+3, Tom Young 6+3, Tom Perry 5, Ben Taylor 3+1

STOKE 38: Tony Atkin 16, Jaimie Pickard10, Tim Webster 6, James Sarjeant 4, Ben Reade 2, Gareth Isherwood 0, Simon Lambert R/R

Edited by shirlmeister general

Final score 55-38 to the Bulls.

Tom Armstrong looks one heck of a talent.

Phil knows how to pick them! Rob Smith and Tom Young looked pretty useful as well, although I had never heard of them either. Perry and Taylor were surprisingly limp.

It seems many people agreed :rolleyes:

Actually it wasn't that good, they're still using rider replacement for Seth Armstrong.

I'm pretty sure Tom Armstrong is an Aussie?

Either way, not the best of meetings up until about the last 4 or 5 heats. R/R scored 0 for Stoke, and Isherwood was about as bad.

More annoyed that Reade had to withdraw, just hope he is alright.

I'm pretty sure Tom Armstrong is an Aussie?

Either way, not the best of meetings up until about the last 4 or 5 heats. R/R scored 0 for Stoke, and Isherwood was about as bad.

More annoyed that Reade had to withdraw, just hope he is alright.

Yep definitely an Aussie.

How did Tim look?

Hope Ben is ok.

Yep definitely an Aussie.

How did Tim look?

Hope Ben is ok.

Tim's bike looked slow, and he looked a bit rusty to begin with, but got better towards the end. Hopefully he has a better engine for Saturday, but it all costs money!