British Speedway Forum

But you werent saying it BEFORE the season - in fact ,as has been shown before, your pre seasons posts were rather glowing in their praise for the team assembled!

Once Taylor Poole and Morten Risager were injured in the first meeting I was advocating that the Witches should sign a genuine no1 - thats ALL season mate!!!

Once Taylor Poole and Morten Risager were injured in the first meeting I was advocating that the Witches should sign a genuine no1 - thats ALL season mate!!!

And who was available?

Who??

Dont cop out and say thats not your job.

Perhaps it was considered and there just wasnt anyone suitable.

As a result you go with the best option available and take your chances.

All speculation of course.

Butting in on this one , at that time Charlie Gjedda was available ! Although the " Its not my job " would be a very correct and valid comment to make . Rather alot for the management to consider for next year as at the end of the day it is their job !

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 1

Butting in on this one , at that time Charlie Gjedda was available ! Although the " Its not my job " would be a very correct and valid comment to make . Rather alot for the management to consider for next year as at the end of the day it is their job !

Agreed he was but the lower end option needed if he joined wasnt which in my opinion would have left us weaker than the chosen route.

Aljack would then have been bemoaning the willful waste of points at the top end leaving us exposed at reserve!

He probably would be moaning even more because it probably would have been Jerran Hart as the other rider!!!!

Gjedde perhaps also considered too expensive/unrelable/ injury prone*

*delete as appropriate

Thank you Super Blue a sensible posting from a Witches fan at last well done that man 10/10 :t:

Well Ive been proved perfectly correct yet again :approve: that the Witches with no top end strength will not make the play offs :mad:

Thank you Super Blue a sensible posting from a Witches fan at last well done that man 10/10 :t:

Well Ive been proved perfectly correct yet again :approve: that the Witches with no top end strength will not make the play offs :mad:

How about all of the times you've been proved wrong? I notice KKS is fishing on Ipswich threads, why don't you have a chat. What a meeting of (miniscule) minds that would be.

How about all of the times you've been proved wrong?

What do you mean like Chris Louis did when he admitted that the team without a genuine no1 this season was not good enough :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How about all of the times you've been proved wrong? I notice KKS is fishing on Ipswich threads, why don't you have a chat. What a meeting of (miniscule) minds that would be.

It would be like Tweedledum and Tweedledumber

What do you mean like Chris Louis did when he admitted that the team without a genuine no1 this season was not good enough :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least he has the balls to admit it when he's got something wrong!!!

Just think - if you had actually had the balls to go and speak to Chris at a meeting, as you were advised to do many many times, he might of told you that himself and in person - imagine how well respected you'd be then? You, the great Aljack, the "realist" who knows the real deal - I reckon we would of carried you around Foxhall on our shoulders as if it was the coming of the new messiah!

But you didn't bother to go and speak to Chris did you? Too much of a coward. Maybe if you had of mentioned it to him he could of seen the error of his ways and conjoured up a heatleader and somehow managed to sneak him in to the team despite how it would put us over the limit.

Oh and we wouldn't of been able to celebrate your greatness as you clearly don't go to Foxhall to watch speedway and are almost certainly not a Witches fan. If I didn't know better I'd say you were another alter ego of KKS / THJRacing / Kris but even he has more speedway sense than you, remember last season when you wanted Heeps brought in to the team? Can you remember why that didn't happen? I expect we all can!! :rofl::party::rofl::party::rofl:

:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Ipswich Jules