British Speedway Forum

Liking the revision! (It's alright, he'll still have me on ignore as I correct his blatant lies too often for his taste! :P )

As for next year, I think we can take it that staying PL is a given Mick - at the moment any team deciding to venture into the EL would be mad to even consider it - it needs to get itself onto some sort of even keel and get rid of the infighting before it is even worth considering. In any event, for us? I think PL is the right place to be.

Yup , better off where you are . I can , sadly , see another winter of discontent coming up in Planet Lala . The PL should actually have a seperate conference .

How about a team of Australians -

1 DOOLAN

2 POOLE

3 SMITH

4 SEDGEMAN

5 MASTERS

6 MORRIS

7 HEEPS

Aljack after last night, Harto's name has to be the first signing for Nick Simmons.

How about a team of Australians -

1 DOOLAN

2 POOLE

3 SMITH

4 SEDGEMAN

5 MASTERS

6 MORRIS

7 HEEPS

Or better still lets not mess about.

1. Crump

2. Batchelor

3. Holder

4. Sullivan

5. Ward

6. Watt

7. Heeps

That should take some of the pressure off of young Camerons shoulders.

Edited by Roland

how about:

1. Kevin Doolan 7,70

2. Taylor Poole 6,47

3. Nick Morris 5,60

4. Morten Risager 5,95

5. Sam Masters 7,50

6. Dakota North 5,55

7. Cameron Heeps 3,00

Total: 41,77

that's the current green sheet averages for September!

LIke the look me that but can I change Morten for Matt tress please as morten bores me silly .

Edited by Baldyman

CAn we have nick Morris please. That's twice he has been Awsome on our track

Don't think we will be giving Nick up easy but think the EL may be beckoning for our young star wherever he ends up if not back with us next year i think there will need to be plenty of noughts on the cheque book as he is a GP rider in the making

EVen before his injury he wasn't setting the league alight and tends to struggle on some away tracks where Matt seems to score just aswell away as at home. If you want to win the league you need to score points on away tracks .

EVen before his injury he wasn't setting the league alight and tends to struggle on some away tracks where Matt seems to score just aswell away as at home. If you want to win the league you need to score points on away tracks .

He was starting to post double figure scores home and away before the injury after a slow start. I take your point about him not being terribly exciting, but on the average he's currently on, i think it would be a mistake not to include him. If we didn't use him, you can bet your bottom dollar that just about every other club in the league would be interested in signing him on a sub 6 average.

LIke the look me that but can I change Morten for Matt tress please as morten bores me silly .

Mm very sensible. Use a rider whose focus, by his own admission, is long track racing, who will as a result miss meetings, particularly at weekends.

From your comments it would appear that Risager has become your bête noire. Pity you weren't at Rough Park over the weekend, where the boring, gating white liner, made another exciting pass around the outside!!

Edited by Mr Snackette

And he made an inside pass on Thursday. So he does make a pass every so often. Speedway is also an entertainment, maybe even more so than a sport. I like to be entertained and if morten doesn't do that for me, then he doesn't. I would rather a rider that does that's all. Now if I found him entertaining then yes first name on team sheet. AS for whatever you tried to baffle me in French, I haven't got a clue what you are on about. If your plan was to make me feel small then well done.

Edited by Baldyman

..........AS for whatever you tried to baffle me in French, I haven't got a clue what you are on about. If your plan was to make me feel small then well done.

This constant self deprecation is becoming rather tiresome.

The expression, bête noire is a phrase used in common English, and really does (in my opinion) accurately reflect your present antipathy towards Risager.

When I come across a word or expression with which I'm unfamiliar, I look it up. It helps improve my vocabulary.

We all have certain riders that we tend to have a certain antithesis towards, and there will be others who see things differently. However in the case of Risager, I think you need to accept that he is here to stay (rightly in my view), and move on.