British Speedway Forum

Can't see a thread for this.

Anyone know how practice went?

I'm expecting Harris to have a good one here, especially if he's on his "special" engine. Semi finals at least.

Bjarne P could do well too, (might have to put him in my predictor.) Hancock to extend his lead and virtually have the title in his pocket.

Can't see a thread for this.

Anyone know how practice went?

I'm expecting Harris to have a good one here, especially if he's on his "special" engine. Semi finals at least.

Bjarne P could do well too, (might have to put him in my predictor.) Hancock to extend his lead and virtually have the title in his pocket.

PRACTICE went well on a dry and sunny afternoon ... yes, at Vojens! Hopefully the weather will be be kind on Saturday evening, too.

Harris 'special engine' did not arrive until after practice. But it is still his intention to use it today.

Andreas Jonsson looked very good. But as Ivan Mauger once told me: "Everyone's practice times will be within half a second ... it's how quick you get from the tapes to the first corner that counts."

PRACTICE went well on a dry and sunny afternoon ... yes, at Vojens! Hopefully the weather will be be kind on Saturday evening, too.

Harris 'special engine' did not arrive until after practice. But it is still his intention to use it today.

Andreas Jonsson looked very good. But as Ivan Mauger once told me: "Everyone's practice times will be within half a second ... it's how quick you get from the tapes to the first corner that counts."

Forecast for today Phil? Is it possible for 2 dry and sunny days in vojens. :lol:

Does anybody have a stream link for tonights GP (No red button on virgin)

Im on virgin and can get the red button services on the tennis this week so fingers crossed we should get the gp.

Forecast for today Phil? Is it possible for 2 dry and sunny days in vojens. :lol:

http://www.dmi.dk/dm...rk/satellit.htm

http://www.dmi.dk/dm...n/ssjylland.htm

http://www.dmi.dk/dm...llit/noaa-4.htm

Forecast for South Jutland

issued Saturday September 10 at 08:00 hours

Saturday

Cloudy with some rain. Maximum day temperatures around 22 degrees Celsius,

minimum night temperatures around 17 degrees Celsius. Up to fresh wind.

Forecast for West Jutland

issued Saturday September 10 at 08:00 hours

Saturday

Cloudy with some rain. Maximum day temperatures around 21 degrees Celsius, minimum night temperatures around 17 degrees Celsius. Up to fresh wind.

Edited by Ghostwalker

mad.gifJust spoken with Virgin Media..........they are not showing the GP on the red button. Sky only allow them show certain programs icon_smile_shock.gif.

LUNCH time and its still dry! Forecast is okay but this is Vojens so all options are open...

Another reason NOT to change to crapy Virgin Media! Mind you the attitude of Sky regarding red button usage is rather pathetic and unfair but better not moan too much considering theyve offered me free HD Multiroom installation for two bedrooms and no extra subs!....its amazing what they offer longstanding customers who threaten to go elsewhere....like i ever intended to! lol..anyway back to topic hoping for a dry meeting and a good one...Lindback to feature strongly along with AJ but hopefully not Hampel...gone off him...Gollob to drop back further unless Mrs? Gollobs attorneys have cut him some slack?!..Greg to still be in front but maybe slightly reduced again heres to a good un

That's very true. I remember being at practice for the opening GP of the season a few years ago and everything about Jason Crump said it was his meeting to take. He looked very focused even for practice, and looked the stand out rider on track. I was 100% convinced he would be in a different class the following day, there was just something about him and several people commented on it.

He bombed. :rolleyes:

Still looking for a link anyone

Still looking for a link anyone

Check your inbox ;)