British Speedway Forum

Done.

Can I just point out that at this point I don't have a direct link to the stream, as it isn't given until about 15 minutes before the start, but I can give you the details of how to get the link later on.

Would also appreciate a link please.

thanks in advance

Sorry, it's prevented me starting any more PMs, I must have sent too many!

PM me for link.

There are several links already - including Sopcast - on the usual site

http://www.soccer-live.pl

Hi Impartial One, it won't let me PM you now! You've over-loaded the system!

My inbox was full, just cleared it now, try again ;)

Ok, i'm going to put the link here and delete it after 6pm as it's getting complicated!

<booff! Link gone> watch the conversation on the right hand side for info. :cheers:

Edited by ImpartialOne

Impartial one You're a saint.....Well nearly :cheers:

Conversation box isnt connecting - but ill hold out and see what happens =]

Edited by yahoho

Yep but no english one mate....I can't watch a GP without some loony screaming insanely when nothing special is happening :rofl::rofl:

speedway out of the top drawer

Edited by pandorum

Thanks Paul, problem is I can never manage to navigate that site, obviously the language barrier being the biggest obstacle, also do I need to download anything beforehand to watch sopcast?

Could do with a few lessons in this as it's about the only thing I use the mac for, other than work of course.

It would be nice if the streams are good quality =] Havent watched a stream in about 3 years due to having sky player - but damn robbing scoundrells dont give you the red button!!!!!

Robbing bar stewards

It would be nice if the streams are good quality =] Havent watched a stream in about 3 years due to having sky player - but damn robbing scoundrells dont give you the red button!!!!!

Robbing bar stewards

The streams on the link I posted are usually A1. He does a good job so you should be ok.

Conversation box isnt connecting - but ill hold out and see what happens =]

Just try all the top tabs around 6pm and you should hopefully find it. Ironically I've had to go out so won't be watching ! :(

Done.

Can I just point out that at this point I don't have a direct link to the stream, as it isn't given until about 15 minutes before the start, but I can give you the details of how to get the link later on.

Thanks.

Further to this, I have just found this pay stream which looks official but not sure if its in association with SGP or not.

It's £4.99 here http://sgp.klipcorp.com/

PM me for the other info though, thanks.

this does work and its very good, but you have to be out of the sky regions to get an account.....

take your laptop to france get an account and then you get the stream :)

Thanks Paul, problem is I can never manage to navigate that site, obviously the language barrier being the biggest obstacle, also do I need to download anything beforehand to watch sopcast?

Could do with a few lessons in this as it's about the only thing I use the mac for, other than work of course.

So sorry i can't do anything this week at all. I've got a full house here watching the footie and speedway.

Our friend 'Impartial One' and others hopefully should be able to find something for you tonight. I can't stress enough there is a blindingly simple workaround for blocked sites that doesn't involve the risk of using a proxy etc. One certainly does NOT have to PAY to see a quality stream tonight.

Apologies i can't give the details right here without thinking whether i should deliver it by PM's or some other way. With only two GP's left i'll give it for sure for next week, unless someone else just has a quick use of their brain cells and works out what to do, it's so simple. Sorry i do have to rush off. I think 'Impartial One' and others will see everyone alright for tonight.

Great comment from Jan on the heat two crash between Nicki Pedersen and Bjarne Pedersen

"I dont think there is any doubt it ,Pedersen will be excluded from the re-run as being the cause of the accident"