British Speedway Forum

Keith Heuwen really getting on my nerves for some reason. He might be a pro but I find him so annoying with some of his comments.

SIGH!

I promised to not make any more comments on such matters so.......

I'll happily, as ever, go by MY interactive spreadsheet and make absolutely no comment on the semi-final draw farce.

Lol.

SIGH!

I promised to not make any more comments on such matters so.......

I'll happily, as ever, go by MY interactive spreadsheet and make absolutely no comment on the semi-final draw farce.

Lol.

Sam in the studio got this one right.

Bomber is very lucky that Freddie did come off! Bomber would've been excluded dirty/desperate move!! :nono:

And I like bomber before anyone say's any different.

You reckon it would have been any different if they were the other way round? It's GP speedway, not ballet dancing. It was a hard race, they shook hands, move on.

Sam in the studio got this one right.

F.A.R.C.E.

Also 100% right with my errrm 'software'. Maybe i should push it on the F.I.M too lol.

Oh well at least i been 100% all-time :)

Who do Sky/FIM/Referee/Meeting organizers etc use for their software feed. I'm at a total loss now as to who uses what.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Keith Heuwen really getting on my nerves for some reason. He might be a pro but I find him so annoying with some of his comments.

I've despised him for years, I really don't know how sky haven't found anyone better yet. He's forever dropping silly comments, making stupid mistakes and comparing it to road racing. Get rid!

You reckon it would have been any different if they were the other way round? It's GP speedway, not ballet dancing. It was a hard race, they shook hands, move on.

if it had been switched positions Harris would have gone for the dive.

F.A.R.C.E.

Also 100% right with my errrm 'software'. Maybe i should push it on the F.I.M too lol.

Oh well at least i been 100% all-time :)

Who do Sky/FIM/Referee/Meeting organizers etc use for their software feed. I'm at a total loss now as to who uses what.

Anyway, what the hell it's yet another very enjoyable Grand Prix.