British Speedway Forum

Tuesday 10am don't be late on Friday a lot to catch up on especially the pi$$

Taking your phone? I'll text ya! I'll also let you have fun organising a minibus - or a tip truck!

PS Bit worried about Dick Barrie, who seems to think Onehunga's on the North Shore. Maybe he's holding the map upside down? He might be a tad late for Friday Night's meeting at Waikakaraka Park. Probably just a cunning plan to keep his hands out of his pockets until we're all blethered! :cheers:

Edited by BigFatDave

can you watch this gp in the united states, do they show it live. I'm there on business at the end of March

can you watch this gp in the united states, do they show it live. I'm there on business at the end of March

I'd be almost certain you'd be able to watch it live on t'internet, the way we kiwis have to watch all the other GPs

• Like 1

2012 FIM Buckley Systems New Zealand Speedway Grand Prix Line-up:

• Greg Hancock (USA)
  • Andreas Jonsson (SWE)
  • Jaroslaw Hampel (POL)
  • Jason Crump (AUS)
  • Tomasz Gollob (POL)
  • Emil Sayfutdinov (RUS)
  • Kenneth Bjerre (DEN)
  • Chris Holder (AUS)
  • Fredrik Lindgren (SWE)
  • Nicki Pedersen (DEN)
  • Chris Harris (GBR)
  • Antonio Lindback (SWE)
  • Bjarne Pedersen (DEN)
  • Peter Ljung (SWE)
  • Hans Andersen (DEN)
  • Jason Bunyan (NZL)
  • Grant Tregoning (NZL)
  • Sean Mason (NZL)

Shame Andrew Aldridge wasn't able to get himself fit in time to take his place at reserve, but I'm sure it will be great experience for Sean

track update

This is not solos but the midget cars at the final 2011-12 meeting of their season at Western Springs season. It shows how fast the racing circuit is. When the adaptation for speedway is finished, those at the GP should have some good spectacular racing to enjoy.

JACK KEEN,

ERITH, KENT

Edited by olddon

The first wave of Aussie GP Fans is leaving Brisvegas even as we speak! The Kirbies, inveterate sports fans, are planning to do a bit of sight-seeing before the big event - i.e. when I go over next week. :approve: I've told 'em to watch out for Boiling Mud. :rofl:

Meanwhile I'm starting my acclimatisation procedure; last night I watched the first part of Lord of the Rings. While I never actually MET any Hobbits the last time I was over there in the 70s, I can distinctly remember playing Rugby against a few Orcs, and had a good ol' stoush outside the Windsor Castle in Parnell against a Balrog manifesting itself as a drunken Samoan. Never hit a Samoan in the head; it only upsets 'em. :t:

Part Two of LOTR tonight, accompanied with a decent serve of Fush 'n Chups, washed down with a six-pack of Steinlager. :cheers:

• Like 1

tell them to stay away from Auckland then. It's been raining for 3 days and we got a few more yet

I canne wait for this!!! Dont leave till the 29th so arrive the day of the GP at 10am (better be no delays) gonna be one loooong day. Can anyone tell me if you can get drink (think u know wot kind i mean ;) ) in the stadium??

tell them to stay away from Auckland then. It's been raining for 3 days and we got a few more yet

When arriving in Auckland from Amsterdam motorcycles GP participants?

• Like 1

When arriving in Auckland from Amsterdam motorcycles GP participants?

Bikes are here

Riders arrive Tuesday afternoon