British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Not sure he rides Rye the best. Hope its Garritty the kid looks a good prospect. I know there will be the moaners about a lack of change and retaining Ritchie is a slightly weird one but 6 of these riders ( assuming Garritty to be the last rider) should all improve their averages.

If Nelson continues his improvement and Bunyan gets back to somewhere like his Stoke form then we could have a really strong top four with someone always strong at reserve.

• Like 1

With five of the regular riders returning for 2012 and Bunyan now confirmed as the sixth rider at the Rockets for 2012 who is this british teenager who has 'nearly' joined the Rockets, any ideas anybody.

Neath 8.61

Frampton 7.71

Nelson 5.33

Hawkins 5.18

Bowen 5.03

Bunyan 4.74

TBC ???

The above averages are subject to the 2.5% British reduction (except Nelson) so by my calculations we have approx 6.5 points to play with......and we need to use them!!!! So no Garritty or Morley but a decent 3rd heat leader please. Despite his past record on these matters I really cant see Len going for Morley and being a whopping 3.5 points under the limit. Surely not. :rolleyes: Boxall would fit of course (not that I would choose him) and we'd be a point under the limit but I would have thought if it was Boxall Len would have already named him. So come on Len lets have a decent exciting 7 / 7.5 (with BP's) point rider to get the juices flowing again. :t:

The above averages are subject to the 2.5% British reduction (except Nelson) so by my calculations we have approx 6.5 points to play with......and we need to use them!!!! So no Garritty or Morley but a decent 3rd heat leader please. Despite his past record on these matters I really cant see Len going for Morley and being a whopping 3.5 points under the limit. Surely not. :rolleyes: Boxall would fit of course (not that I would choose him) and we'd be a point under the limit but I would have thought if it was Boxall Len would have already named him. So come on Len lets have a decent exciting 7 / 7.5 (with BP's) point rider to get the juices flowing again. :t:

Rumours suggest that Ben won't be lining up as a Rocket or a Raider in 2012... Relieved that Steve Boxall has been left out. He needs to take the sport more seriously if he wants anyone to give him another chance... I hope the last spot isn't penciled in for Brandon Freemantle as someone has suggested. Far from ready for a PL place. The experience could destroy him.

Edited by Shadders

is nt 5.90 left? Ambitious to get a heat leader on that? Sorry to hear Ben might not be with us next year. Ive followed his progress keenly. Is there anything you can add Waco? Is there a mass exodus to Lakeside?

Morley lol, don't look a very good team on paper and alot of pressure on Nelson,if the last signing is another youngin?.. he's a great prospect, but 3rd heat leader??

Not yet IMO.

I would like Kyle Newman back but not Morley he is not good enough

is nt 5.90 left? Ambitious to get a heat leader on that? Sorry to hear Ben might not be with us next year. Ive followed his progress keenly. Is there anything you can add Waco? Is there a mass exodus to Lakeside?

As far as i know he will be in the Raiders , unless theres something we dont know about?...He is determined to do so well next season where ever he rides and will be looking to make the Premier league sooner than later... And i have every confidence he will..He is a much improved rider since coming out of the Rockets line up in the summer...

• Like 1

So the last signing is Jason Garrity, announced in the week if I remember correctly

• Like 1

Indeed, very good side we have put together. Should have a strong reserve pairing all season whilst we have a solid top end as all successful teams do, lets hope we can be in with a shout of the play offs.

Indeed, very good side we have put together. Should have a strong reserve pairing all season whilst we have a solid top end as all successful teams do, lets hope we can be in with a shout of the play offs.

Very good?.. really?

Not over excited by the team rye house have put together. Under the points limit again. I am glad Steve boxall has gone.

The side looks extremely poor to me and I'd be amazed if that side reached the play offs.

I'm another who is not that thrilled with the line up, but i would have liked to have seen a couple of more new and exciting riders brought in.I Would have liked to have seen Frampton and Bowen make way as well as Boxall, as a new look to the Rockets line up is much needed, me thinks! But, i will be looking forward to seeing Bunyan and Garrity at the launch pad. Top 4 finish for me!

I must admit if i was a Rye fan that line up doesn't exactly inspire me, although i like watching Garrity ride - he should provide some excitement atleast!