British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

It's early, I know but I'm bored on a Saturday afternoon and things are getting stale at Rye and need a shake up desperately. From this season's side, Neathy would be my only must keep rider for next year. Jordan, Steve and Tyson would also be worth keeping hold of. There could be good improvement in the latter two in particular.

We should be making moves to try and sign Jason Garrity, whilst I'd like to see Adam Roynon or Jason Bunyan come in on averages they could no doubt increase. This would leave room to go out and get a decent number one as well.

I've not done the maths, but it could look something like this:

2. Nelson

3. Frampton

4. Boxall

5. Neath

6. Garrity

7. Bunyan/Roynon

What are everyone's thoughts on who they would like to see at Rye next year?

It's early, I know but I'm bored on a Saturday afternoon and things are getting stale at Rye and need a shake up desperately. From this season's side, Neathy would be my only must keep rider for next year. Jordan, Steve and Tyson would also be worth keeping hold of. There could be good improvement in the latter two in particular.

We should be making moves to try and sign Jason Garrity, whilst I'd like to see Adam Roynon or Jason Bunyan come in on averages they could no doubt increase. This would leave room to go out and get a decent number one as well.

I've not done the maths, but it could look something like this:

2. Nelson

3. Frampton

4. Boxall

5. Neath

6. Garrity

7. Bunyan/Roynon

What are everyone's thoughts on who they would like to see at Rye next year?

A weather station :wink:

I will stick my neck out and say that four of the seven next year will be Neath, Boxall, Bowen and Nelson.

Fully expect to see Hawkins and Bowen back. Neath, Boxall and Nelson will all return. Frampton seems has though he has had enough at Rye, so probably Morley and another. Wonder if he will spend the £23k for Sundstrom on a new number one? :rofl:

Fully expect to see Hawkins and Bowen back. Neath, Boxall and Nelson will all return. Frampton seems has though he has had enough at Rye, so probably Morley and another. Wonder if he will spend the £23k for Sundstrom on a new number one? :rofl:

Hawkins, really? Lens not one to drop riders but he has to go over the winter. Agree regarding Frampton, though it'd be good to keep him.

I fully expect to see Neath, Boxall, Bowen and Nelson too, though we need changes. As for a number one, we probably won't go sign one but if we we're to I wonder who we'd go for?

Last I read Hawkins was Ippo bound for 2012, not sure how reliable that is mind you. If for any reason the Rockets don't decide to re-sign Boxall I'd welcome him at Plymouth! He rides our place unbelievably well!

If averages allow it will be the current seven back again. Why would Len Silver spend the Linus money on a new number 1 that's not how it works in the Premier league. PL have always moved riders on for money not the other way round.

For those who continue to bang the Ben Morley drum he's nowhere near the PL standard so why destroy his confidence again?

Get rid of em all after Thursday's performance at Sheffield.

Glad you ended up with Telson Nyson :rofl:

Small track team going to Sheffield rarely ends up close to them....bit like sheffield at rye...generally rubbish

Small track team going to Sheffield rarely ends up close to them....bit like sheffield at rye...generally rubbish

There is bad and bad but they were truly bad. Plymouth were ten times better and their track is smaller than yours :party: Rye were'nt even there (or interested). We could have put the tractors out and still won,

Let's see the return match... :wink:

Hate to say it but more mediocrity next year. Reason - Neath's increased average will guarantee he will start at 1 with the rest built around him.

Edited by JC!

There is bad and bad but they were truly bad. Plymouth were ten times better and their track is smaller than yours :party: Rye were'nt even there (or interested). We could have put the tractors out and still won,

Yawn, this isn't a match thread. Teams are built for a season, not one or two trips to Sheffield. You beat our side with 4 reserves in it, congratulations.

It will be off as it might rain that day! :lol::lol: