British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Heard from a reliable source at Plymouth that Bunyan got stitched up by the Promoter, with a 4.74cma he can now double up in 2012, which was his aim, living near Milton Keynes, Rye would be very local for him.

He wasn't the first and probably wont be the last!

Neath 8.22

Auty 7.85

Kildemand 6.94

Sitera 5.15

Bowen 4.85

Nelson 4.76

Bunyan 4.63

Total: 42.40

or:

Neath 8.22

Auty 7.85

Frampton 7.47

Wells 6.01

Nelson 4.76

Bunyan 4.63

Garrity 3.49

Total: 42.43

Both would do a job, first team would benefit from Nelson starting at reserve, second side is stronger up top though and the reserves are still quality.

Thet are both great shouts. I like the second one especially. Ben what average would Ludvig Lingren be on?

He was in my thinking when putting these couple of sides together, think he is on a 5.62 off he top of my head, could maybe go with him and Wells instead of Kildemand and Bowen in the first side, would have a little more strength in depth.

Don't matter if Andy or Len Does read this site won't make any difference Len will go for the cheapest like replacing Frampton with Morley and keeping the rest as they are.

Neath 8.22

Auty 7.85

Kildemand 6.94

Sitera 5.15

Bowen 4.85

Nelson 4.76

Bunyan 4.63

Total: 42.40

or:

Neath 8.22

Auty 7.85

Frampton 7.47

Wells 6.01

Nelson 4.76

Bunyan 4.63

Garrity 3.49

Total: 42.43

Both would do a job, first team would benefit from Nelson starting at reserve, second side is stronger up top though and the reserves are still quality.

To be honest the only rider from the current team I would keep is Nelson.

Neath has had a great year but can he improve on that next year? For some reason I doubt that which means you have to rely on him maintaining that average.

I will stick my neck out and say that four of the seven next year will be Neath, Boxall, Bowen and Nelson.

I still think the above will be four of Lens seven for next year, and I also now think you could add young Mr Morley to them as well.

Mind you if Len sticks to his normal form the 2012 team is proberly all signed, sealed done and dusted and should be announced by Christmas. (at the latest)

On a seperate issue Luke has been on Len`s / Rye house books for so long now he must be due a testimonial soon. :rolleyes:

Edited by tonyd

He wasn't the first and probably wont be the last!

Reckon this is somewhere near the truth, cracked three ribs in first meeting of season, carried on riding, shoulder injury at berwick, carried on riding, damaged knee ligament at Newcastle, ended season in July, had final keyhole surgery yesterday on his knee, leaving for NZ next week, looking to ride PL and doulble up EL next year. About £4,000

Thanks Lord Skid. I know Ryes not his favourite track but that is such a tempting average.

If most of the rumours are true about next season i can see four or five point men at reserve.

heres an idea

Auty

Boxall

Neath (skipper)

Nelson

Sitera

Hopwood / a silver

Morley

Wooden spoon.