British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Rumour around the Abbey Stadium is Masters to Rye House. Dunno if the average fits.

As I said earlier, Masters latest average on greensheets is 7.55.

Rye had 10.57 to play with prior to Simon Lambert joining.

If Lambert stays, then Charlie, Anders or Kasper will have to make way for him. ( I hope not ) Even if they rest Garrity whilst injured and bing in a 3.00 rider I can't see how it can be done ???

As I said earlier, Masters latest average on greensheets is 7.55.

Rye had 10.57 to play with prior to Simon Lambert joining.

If Lambert stays, then Charlie, Anders or Kasper will have to make way for him. ( I hope not ) Even if they rest Garrity whilst injured and bing in a 3.00 rider I can't see how it can be done ???

It can't!!

I tend to agree with you Westham and Shadders. It was just food for thought ))

But as you say Westham Len is very loyal and I think that you will find that Ben will be back next year ???

Bolly i appreciate what you are saying re Ben and i too like the boy but having watched him again struggle and fail to finish a race at Ipswich tonight it is obvious that he is nowhere near the PL standard. Whether it is at Rye or not he needs to make an impact in the NL next year and his best chance to improve may be away from Rye next year. As far as Lambert goes he looked ok tonight with plenty of fight.

Rumour around the Abbey Stadium is Masters to Rye House. Dunno if the average fits.

You don't mean Steve Masters do you? Len's pulled similar rabbits out of the hat in the past. Remember Ray Morton, Robbie Kesler, Ross Brady etc.

You don't mean Steve Masters do you? Len's pulled similar rabbits out of the hat in the past. Remember Ray Morton, Robbie Kesler, Ross Brady etc.

How could I forget?

I remember getting mildly excited when Morton won his debut race as a Rocket, heat 1 at Workington. Sadly it was all downhill from there and he retired a few weeks later with a "bad back", later in the season seen loading bikes in a van.

And the recommended rate in the PL is £30 a point,though I'm sure Charlie Gjedde is on a bit more than that ;)

Is that correct?!!!! £30 per point?? is that it?? holy cow, i thought ( and hoped ) they got a bit more than that!!

Is that correct?!!!! £30 per point?? is that it?? holy cow, i thought ( and hoped ) they got a bit more than that!!

I very much doubt there is anyone on that rate

Costs are the same though; fuel, repairs etc... You wonder why they'd bother.

Edited by Shadders