British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Ben Fund Bonanza 11/3/2012

Taken from this article:

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/932/track-time-for-tomasz

No country stages more meetings in March than the UK and events like the Ben Fund Bonanza at Birmingham's Perry Barr Stadium on March 11 could prove attractive to Gollob.

Would be great to see him at Perry Barr and would love to see Crump and Hancock too for this meeting :t:

Thank goodness it's not at Rye, or I wouldn't have been able to attend. Look forward to it :)

I'm looking forward to this one as it seems to me quite likely to be an ideal opportunity for Grand Prix riders to test themselves and their equipment before the fist GP in NZ.

Should have the best ever line up.

Sunday 11th March 2012 @5pm :)

Thank you - I did put it in the title when I started the topic but it was removed and now it's back!!

• Like 1

So glad this meeting is at Birmingham. Looking forward to going to Perry Barr and watch this. Should be a great start to the season! Gollob would incredible

The WSRA (World Speedway Riders' Association) have arranged their annual Dinner Dance at the Leicester Marriott for the night before the Ben Fund meeting so that our wheelchair boys do not have to make two trips to the Midlands in a short space of time to attend both events. It is also hoped that some of the guests from the Dinner who are staying overnight will make the short hop over to Birmingham on the Sunday.

• Like 1

I went to Scunthorpe for the last one , and it was an awful meeting . Maybe the silencer issue at the time had something to do with that , so i'll give this another chance . I don't get the chance to go to Perry Barr since their demotion to the Elite League , so that's another reason to make the effort .

I went to Scunthorpe for the last one , and it was an awful meeting . Maybe the silencer issue at the time had something to do with that , so i'll give this another chance . I don't get the chance to go to Perry Barr since their demotion to the Elite League , so that's another reason to make the effort .

Your always welcome here you Premier Pauper :wink:

Considering coming up for this under severe pressure from the other half... Don't fancy the trek over from the shopping centre with the wheelchair, so what's the chances of reserving a space in the stadium car park?

Booked off work. Bring it on!

Considering coming up for this under severe pressure from the other half... Don't fancy the trek over from the shopping centre with the wheelchair, so what's the chances of reserving a space in the stadium car park?

Think it's worth emailing the club Shadders. :wink:

Great to hear that there's a few 'legendary' supporters thinking of making the trip down to Brum. :drink:

Who can forget the last time you came to Brum in 2009!!It'll be an early start as I'm sure you can imagine!! :lol: