British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Ben Fund Bonanza 11/3/2012

Cant be absolutely sure i be able to attend this my 2nd child is due early March. Wont be a bad place to wet the baby's head i suppose!

Thats the hotel for me and Bandits4life booked, down on the saturday, back up the road on monday. See y'all at the bar :cheers:

Sorted Marty!! :drink:

I wonder when the first riders are due to be announced for this, theres still 2 months to go but last year when it was at Scunny they probably had half the field named at this stage.

Nice one Dean, i'll hopefully get the trains booked next week. :party:

Plans shelved as we're in Berwick on the Saturday night for some promoters welcome do!!

we got 4 lads coming up from poole for this got train tickets for 45 quid each hotel 4 £20 each for 3 nights coming up saturday 10th watching bournemouth vs shefffield then speedway sunday any1 know where a quality lads day out is apart form the pub for the monday

sully

we got 4 lads coming up from poole for this got train tickets for 45 quid each hotel 4 £20 each for 3 nights coming up saturday 10th watching bournemouth vs shefffield then speedway sunday any1 know where a quality lads day out is apart form the pub for the monday

sully

Quality lads day out apart from the pub ??? :blink: :blink: :blink: .....................................is it just me ? :lol:

sully

Theres a canny knitting group on 2-4pm 5 mins from Perry Barr :)

Quality lads day out apart from the pub ??? :blink: :blink: :blink: .....................................is it just me ?

were be in the pub at 9.30 on our arrival to brummie land pub every morning to be honest and most days and quad biking about kp in midlands

sully

I wonder when the first riders are due to be announced for this, theres still 2 months to go but last year when it was at Scunny they probably had half the field named at this stage.

I can only guess there maybe some GP "Stars" Looking for some Laps before the 1st GP , Personally I hope the Riders who have supported this Meeting in the past will be offered a place in the Line up 1st ??

Lucky

Sure we can expect a few more 2012 GP names to be added, as they use it as a prep meeting for the New Zealand GP...

Trains booked today mate, i arrive at New Street about 4.55pm on saturday...Matty about 5.10pm. Hopefully Jennie (Superguest) will meet us, and we'll just chuck the bags in the hotel, and head to that Wetherspoons for some grub and a few drinkies after the journey. Hopefully see you saturday evening too, or just wait until sunday? :cheers:

Trains booked today mate, i arrive at New Street about 4.55pm on saturday...Matty about 5.10pm. Hopefully Jennie (Superguest) will meet us, and we'll just chuck the bags in the hotel, and head to that Wetherspoons for some grub and a few drinkies after the journey. Hopefully see you saturday evening too, or just wait until sunday? :cheers:

The last time I took a group of Bandits supporters to a Wetherspoons in Brum,they got hammered!! :lol: