British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Ben Fund Bonanza 11/3/2012

I'm really looking forward to this meeting. Great way to kick of the season, plus I have never seen a meeting at Birmingham. Can't wait! :D

Ben Barker, Martin Smolinski ,Magnus Karlsson,Lukasz Sowka and Ty Proctor all added to the Line-up.

So the Line-up so far, I think this is right:

Nicki Pedersen

Kenneth Bjerre

Bjarne Pedersen

Hans Andersen

Rory Schlein

Daniel King

Lee Richardson

Nicolai Klindt

Niels K Iversen

Ben Barker

Adam Shields

Ty Proctor

Martin Smolinski

Lukasz Sowka

Magnus Karlsson

Andrew Tully

Adam Roynon

So 3 places still to go, would love to see Chris Harris, Scott Nicholls or Edward Kennett added or even all three of them!! :o:D

Edited by Brummie Kev

Andrew Tully is also in this

Check out monarchs website

Andrew Tully is also in this

Check out monarchs website

Many thanks for that, have edited my previous post. Good to see a rider that has generally been very good on his visits to Perry Barr included in the line-up! :t:

Edited by Brummie Kev

must admit to being a bit surprised at Tully being included in the line up but good luck to him in it.

The Edinburgh website says there are 5 PL riders in it so I wonder who the other 3 are?

must admit to being a bit surprised at Tully being included in the line up but good luck to him in it.

The Edinburgh website says there are 5 PL riders in it so I wonder who the other 3 are?

Ben Barker

Andrew Tully

Adam Roynon

Magnus Karlsson

just leaves one more could be anyone really

ah right, they are including double up riders as their 'premier league' total! i thought thye meant that like Andrew they would be solely PL

Chris Harris and Ryan Fisher added to the line up!

• Like 1

Scott Nicholls riding in this too according to his twitter page. :t:

I see Sayfutdinov's Manager is saying Emil may do 5 meetings in the UK before the Kiwi GP, would love to see him.

http://speedwaygp.com/news/article/1122/uk-tour-for-emil

Only 1 week to go now, really cant wait!!! :drink::party:

Edited by Brummie Kev

The Oxford SOS group have sponsored a rider at this meeting and with this comes 2 VIP tickets which include admission to the meeting, admission to the VIP area and a Hot and Cold Buffet

These will not be used so the best offer I have for these two tickets by 5pm on Monday will mean that somebody can buy these tickets and the proceeds can go back into the Ben Fund.

Send me a Private Message and I will make contact with the person with the highest offer

Cheers

good on you guys Chris, hope you get a good return from it :)

Just when i was starting to think i was going to have to cheer for Hans Andersen we get the news in the Sheffield star that tigers skipper Richard Hall is in the ben fund