British Speedway Forum

Well if 1000 people turn up and pay £25 that adds up to 25k if 3000 turn up and pay £15 because it's cheaper to get in thats adds up to 45k ...the logic :wink: is that you get better gate money by putting the admission down, then maybe they might think of making the prize money better and then maybe the riders might all turn up .

So you didn't know that the "engine" was in fact a complete bike and you clearly don't know how much the prize money is so come on where do you think the money comes from to pay the riders and provide the bike?

So you didn't know that the "engine" was in fact a complete bike and you clearly don't know how much the prize money is so come on where do you think the money comes from to pay the riders and provide the bike?

It's was a whole bike ? :shock: :shock: no wonder all the top riders are fighting to be in this event :rofl: .

Now we know it's a whole bike maybe put the price to £30 to get even less fans in :lol: :lol:

Any idea what the admission charge is for this one?

Nothing if you climb in :lol:

Nothing if you climb in :lol:

I don't think I could get my leg over these days............................................. :oops:

Edited by The White Knight

I don't think I could get my leg over these days............................................. :oops:

For £25 i'll get me leg over anything...... :cheers:

As usual supporters being treated like idiots. There is still no official price for this meeting. Super 7 site still showing TBC with only a week to go, and no mention of price on Swindon's site.

Do the promoters really think that by not telling us how much it is, that people are just going to turn up and pay whatever they are asked as they are already there?

As usual supporters being treated like idiots. There is still no official price for this meeting. Super 7 site still showing TBC with only a week to go, and no mention of price on Swindon's site.

Do the promoters really think that by not telling us how much it is, that people are just going to turn up and pay whatever they are asked as they are already there?

Its been CONFIRMED as £25 Adult, £20 Concession, 12-16 £5 and under 11's FREE.

Theres an advert before I go on to the Birmingham site, I presume its like that on all the sites.

Edited by Brummie Kev

Being our first season in the EL was thinking of doing this one but at £25 they can forget it :angry:

Got to agree with you there, £75 for a day out including programme and petrol, rather save for Cardiff next year :angry:

Think will win: Darcy Ward or Chris Holder

Would like to win: Chris Harris, Rory Schlein or Ryan Fisher

Edited by mdmc82

being a sponsor of bens he has spoke to me and says he will 100% be fit for this meeting so is it the bspa choice or birmingham...

Ooh young man :rofl:

Used to climb in as a nipper at Blunsdon but too many stewards around thesedays. :(

Remember a test match against Sweden in 1968 there were more queueing to climb in than at the turnstiles. :shock: Official attendance was over 12,000. My bruv used to take wirecutters. :blink:

My cousin in Cumbria attended the first match at Workington in 1970, about 2,000 of the 6,000 crowd walked across a pipe over the river to get in for nought. The following meeting the pipe was greased and lots slipped in the river. :rofl:

Would like to see an Englishman like Nicholls Harris Barker Rico Woffy win, or even The Fish, but will go for a top 4 of Holder Lindgren Ward Schwein.

Edited by keef

Can't believe this will be the cost that means it will be £95 before petrol, food, programme etc. I am so :(

Why do the fans have to suffer we want as much speedway to see us through the winter. Really want to go but cost puts me off. Mikey will not be happy at all :mad:

being a sponsor of bens he has spoke to me and says he will 100% be fit for this meeting so is it the bspa choice or birmingham...

On the Speedway GB facebook page it has Danny King as listed. Obviously it seems a bit late for him to be included now.

Edited by Brummie Kev

Barker never withdrew from the meeting, was possibly just assumed

because all

the recent press releases by mike bowden spouting aload of tripe. Speedway star is a good example reading brums article which included an interview from ben, then the plymouth article with an interview from bowden