Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I personally dont understand all the fuss aboutthe price. we will have a whole winter without speedway and people would pay more than that to go and watch a football team.

I would have loved to have gone but it was the early start that was a problem for me as dont finish work until 5pm. if it was at coventry then it would have been easier for me to go straight there but have no transport and so would have meant it would be half way through before i even got there.

Good luck to all the riders today

Good event just way way over priced .

certainly is would love to be supporting Niels & Kenny but I'm not paying £25 to get in!

people have posted on twitter that there are huge queues at the swindon stadium already so alot of people must have decided to go along and support their favourites

The price wouldn't be so much the problem to me, more the fact that the riders aren't very bothered about the title ................................ or are they ;)

It's what the promoters make it I guess

Think the line up will need amended no woofy tonight.

How come and whos replacing him?

Think the line up will need amended no woofy tonight.

Strange as 17 hours ago on twitter he said he couldnt wait for the ELRC. Did he ride abroad last night and get injured, or is he just ill.

I dont know, but he pulled out of Phil Morris Testimonial with about 2 hours to go before that meeting and no explanation was given.

Edited by Brummie Kev

Reports direct from the Stadium - Very busy and big queues! :shock: :shock:

Strange as 17 hours ago on twitter he said he couldnt wait for the ELRC. Did he ride abroad last night and get injured, or is he just ill.

I dont know, but he pulled out of Phil Morris Testimonial with about 2 hours to go before that meeting and no explanation was given.

feel sorry for any fans who have gone esp to see him

If Woffinden is not riding and has gone to Poland early for tomorrow`s match for Gniezno at Czestochowa then he ought to recieve a ban starting next season.

I agree there mate I would say a ban starting 15th March 2012 but with the NZ gp at end of march won't be much EL racing till April so ban him from April 1st for 28 days .

feel sorry for any fans who have gone esp to see him

I was going to support him and Freddie but if it is true im glad i didnt