Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Well done Rory enjoy spending the £20 book tokens the BSPA put up as first prize .

Did you think that up all on your own or did your teacher help you.

Did you think that up all on your own or did your teacher help you.

Stick to losing all your money on betting your good at that :wink:

Someone from Wellesbourne`s going to be mighty happy :lol:

LOL - Just a bit!!!!! icon_lol.gif

He was at Scunthorpe last night, so definitely didn't pick up an injury riding abroad last night.

In Tai's defence (and I dont normally do this!!) I saw him at Sheffield on Thursday and thought he looked a bit rough then. So I wasn't surprised when they said he wasn't riding.

So proud of you son. You thoroughly deserve your win after such a great season. Gating tart my arse.

You are the best thing since sliced bread I could cry. Well done mate and great work Jamie. The Mead and

Feltham cheering must have done the trick.

I have!!!! Your'e son is just amazing. x

Well, for me it was worth every penny of the £25 but I do understand the annoyance of others.

Next year expect the same or £1 more. the place was packed so despite those on here (including me) saying its over priced there were a few thousand tonight that disagreed with us.

Great night, great result!!!!party0040.gifanim_32.gifparty0040.gif

Was this meeting filmed?

Anyone know

Thanks

I believe by re-run

Rory certainly has topped a fine season off in style.

Congratulations well deserved.

At least our Fred got on the rostrum :wink:

Really enjoyed this meeting, good crowd & worth the entrance fee.

Quite a few riders weren't giving a inch & 1 or 2 looked like they couldn't careless, but that's Sicknote for ya. :wink:

Best sound of the night,the chorus of Boos around the stadium when Kevin Coombes mentioned the name Poole, i enjoyed that & i hope Mr Ford was listening in the pits. :lol:

Well done to all the riders, bar the odd few.

Rory, you deserve this.

Scotty, a nice way to cap off what has been a torrid year. :approve:

Bomber. Unlucky, we still want you back where you belong.

Fish. Tough night, deserved more for the effort.

Edited by cee the bee

Really enjoyed this meeting, good crowd & worth the entrance fee.

Quite a few riders weren't giving a inch & 1 or 2 looked like they couldn't careless, but that's Sicknote for ya. :wink:

Best sound of the night,the chorus of Boos around the stadium when Kevin Coombes mentioned the name Poole, i enjoyed that & i hope Mr Ford was listening in the pits. :lol:

Well done to all the riders, bar the odd few.

Rory, you deserve this.

Scotty, a nice way to cap off what has been a torrid year. :approve:

Bomber. Unlucky, we still want you back where you belong.

Fish. Tough night, deserved more for the effort.

Feel for the poole riders that their club is disliked by so many other teams. I dont think this is down to them winning the league as other teams win things and dont get booed. it is down to the inside influences they have in the board and therefore when i have spoke to alot of other speedway fans and not coventry fans, these were fans of swindon, kings lynn and peterborough, they have all said how this year they think it has been a hollow victory by poole. shame as riders still give it their all and think without ford on the board they would be taken seriously when win things and liked more by other teams

Edited by mdmc82

Really pleased to see Rory win ELRC as for me personally he has been the rider of the year not only when riding for belle vue but also when guesting for other teams in the league. He has been a exciting rider to watch and for me the best by far this year.

Oooh. Rory Schlein won it did he? Bet that went down well with the Swindon faithful. Har har.

Feel for the poole riders that their club is disliked by so many other teams. I dont think this is down to them winning the league as other teams win things and dont get booed. it is down to the inside influences they have in the board and therefore when i have spoke to alot of other speedway fans and not coventry fans, these were fans of swindon, kings lynn and peterborough, they have all said how this year they think it has been a hollow victory by poole. shame as riders still give it their all and think without ford on the board they would be taken seriously when win things and liked more by other teams

Sincerely agree.

Excellent meeting yesterday - very healthy crowd of several thousand and best racing I've seen at Blunsdon in ages. Rory Schlein a very deserving winner - he does fly around Blunsdon.

The naysayers on here missed a treat. ;)

Sandie, sorry I missed you yesterday, have you calmed down yet? :lol:

All the best

Rob