British Speedway Forum

Yep Colin Cooke is chomping on those sour grapes

I think you'll find those grapes are being matured in the garden for next years champagne, enjoy it while it lasts. :cheers::rofl::lol:

Schlein . not young but then not old . Australian . Is somebody going to start a new thread Will Rory Schlein ever be world champion ?

Maybe he should be given the new zealand wild card in the opening gp

Yep Colin Cooke is chomping on those sour grapes. Sounds like some of the grapes skin got caught betwen his teeth and he can't get rid of the bitter taste. Never mind perhaps this will make him feel better.

Poole Pirates 2011 Elite League Champions andl loving it.

Here's a message Mr Cooke sent me on Facebook on the 13/9/2011

"ha ha, likewise moron

still 1 of the bsf dicks i see, u can keep it sucker"

He really is an odd fellow.

annoyed i couldnt make it last night... sounded like i missed a cracker.

fair play to the swindon faithful's favorite, Schlien. sounds like he was on top form. if only i'd remembered to stick that tenner on him at 14/1.

not sure if i'd have been happy to see scott win it or not...especially as he's rarely won heats at blunsdon this season. shows his class and commitment though...we need to make sure we hang on to him for next season as second heat leader.

good to hear the track was good as well... as much as people try to deny it, Ronnie has worked wonders on the track since he took up the track man job a couple of years ago. Its returned to the great track it once was again.

glad there was a good crowd!

I think you'll find those grapes are being matured in the garden for next years champagne, enjoy it while it lasts. :cheers::rofl::lol:

Why, you getting married!! Because thats the only Champers you'l be drinking :rofl:

"ha ha, likewise moron

I'm intrigued as to what the likewise refers to. What was it in response to?

I'm intrigued as to what the likewise refers to. What was it in response to?

PM sent...

"ha ha, likewise moron

Beyond odd. Had a go at Bomber last year until Harris gave him a verbal blast on the radio. Next thing he completely changed his tune and was suckering up. :lol:

Probably spent too long now outside the Old Bailey thinking that was where Sandhu was headed! :rofl:

Beyond odd. Had a go at Bomber last year until Harris gave him a verbal blast on the radio. Next thing he completely changed his tune and was suckering up. :lol:

Probably spent too long now outside the Old Bailey thinking that was where Sandhu was headed! :rofl:

More likely Petty Sessions. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Rory on his fantastic victory at Blunsdon last night :approve: Cant believe the wee laddie i saw pootling round after the meetings at the Dale is now the ELRC champion!It's well deserved,and after a sticky couple of seasons it's great to see him coming good again this year and ride as we all know he can.Shows what he can achieve given an injury free run.I couldnt be happier for the lad :cheers:

All this Poole/Coventry battle makes me laugh ... as Peter Adams said last season when questioned on why Pirates were so well supported "have you never been to poole then, theres nothing else to do" ... must admit having holidayed there once I have to agree :lol:

Its like when you go somewhere crap and end up doing things you never would because its that or sit around playing cards all day :wink:

I hope you have Matt Ford's number then because he is going to need some more champagne for next season and we do like to keep costs down where we can.Back to back elite league champions has acertain ring to it don't you think.

Excuse me, but what has all this Poole / Coventry nonsense got to do with the ELRC? :rolleyes:

Take your posion elsewhere. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Excuse me, but what has all this Poole / Coventry nonsense got to do with the ELRC? :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

Maybe they're a bit bruised about the result being a Coventry 1-2 and their box office duo mustering single figure scores? I don't know. -_-