British Speedway Forum

Can you turn up and get tickets on the day? Also does anyone know how much it will cost, I am guessing it will be a nice tidy some in total.

Don't the BSPA know that Lee Richardson's van is due to breakdown that day? :blink:

That'll be just one of the lame excuses. But every year fans are daft enough to pay, so they hike the prices up. If the fans said NO!! Then maybe they might take the hint and charge a realistic price.

Can you turn up and get tickets on the day? Also does anyone know how much it will cost, I am guessing it will be a nice tidy some in total.

Have you read the thread?

The best Birmingham and Coventry can do is to put 6 pointers into what is supposed to be a showpiece event.

Either the BSPA need to start getting hard on clubs/riders or they need to scrap the whole thing!!

I'm sure I read somewhere that Barker is out for the season :unsure:

The best Birmingham and Coventry can do is to put 6 pointers into what is supposed to be a showpiece event.

Either the BSPA need to start getting hard on clubs/riders or they need to scrap the whole thing!!

In fairness your best is only Scott Nicholls who Fisher beat in heat 15 of his last visit there. :lol:

Any idea what the admission charge is for this one?

In fairness your best is only Scott Nicholls who Fisher beat in heat 15 of his last visit there. :lol:

I never thought I would see the day - but Nicholls has a superior average than Fisher by nearly 1.5 points and he was our number 1 rider - Fisher is 5th in the Coventry averages!! :rolleyes: The point is that Fisher is not the best from Coventry - what's up with the missing Pole again? As I said previously clubs/riders should be severely dealt with for devaluing a once prestigious event (and it's not just Coventry)!

I never thought I would see the day - but Nicholls has a superior average than Fisher by nearly 1.5 points and he was our number 1 rider - Fisher is 5th in the Coventry averages!! :rolleyes: The point is that Fisher is not the best from Coventry - what's up with the missing Pole again? As I said previously clubs/riders should be severely dealt with for devaluing a once prestigious event (and it's not just Coventry)!

What are Cov suppose to do ? Emil is not signed anymore Kennett is banned Larsen is injury ...the problem is not the clubs or the riders but the rubbish prize money or speedway engine put up for the winner ....put the prize money up then the riders might turn up and so might the crowd as long as it's not £25 of course .

Ben Barker is definately out for the rest of the season, having an operation on his leg Tuesday to repair a pin/plate that had become infected, get well soon Ben you have been a dam good ambassador for us at Plymouth with your team riding, the role of captain, the help with the other riders in the pits and even a bit of fence repairing in between!!!