British Speedway Forum

What are Cov suppose to do ? Emil is not signed anymore Kennett is banned Larsen is injury ...the problem is not the clubs or the riders but the rubbish prize money or speedway engine put up for the winner ....put the prize money up then the riders might turn up and so might the crowd as long as it's not £25 of course .

How about putting out their third in the averages rider Shamek Pawlicki - or does he only ride the meetings he wants to??

Either this meeting is for the elite riders or it's not - no way should Fisher b in this meeting!

How about putting out their third in the averages rider Shamek Pawlicki - or does he only ride the meetings he wants to??

Either this meeting is for the elite riders or it's not - no way should Fisher b in this meeting!

Pawlicki has turned down all bookings over that weekend ...the Meeting is called the Elrc and Fisher is a Elite league ride rwhere does it say it has has to be the best riders ?.

As i said it's costs £25 to get in but then put up prizes worst than bulleyes and you wonder why the riders don't turn up it's not hard to work out .

Maybe Pawlicki has a booking elsewhere? As he's not our number 1 it's understandable he may have taken a booking in another country.

Pointless meeting anyway.

Hang on devilforever his op on saturday was cancelled until Ben confirms after his hospital appointment tomorrow never say he is out. As when talking about Ben he never calls it a day til last resorts so still expectibg him toi start until he let's Birmingham know any different. Common Ben do it for Birmingham and GD! :t::t:

It was according to the programme the last time I went there

maybe that was wrong then

I recall being surprised it was a Saturday night meeting at all as thats dog night at the stadium

I hope it throws it down as I cant go on the 15th but I kept the 22nd clear - when is the restage date?

I recall being surprised it was a Saturday night meeting at all as thats dog night at the stadium

I hope it throws it down as I cant go on the 15th but I kept the 22nd clear - when is the restage date?

sunday 16th.

As cityrebel says, I understand they have arranged for Sunday 16th @ 17.00 in the event of a cancellation

5pm on a saturday afternoon seems a strange start time, anyone know why. :unsure:

The Promoters don't want to miss X-Factor. :shock::lol::wink:

What are Cov suppose to do ? Emil is not signed anymore Kennett is banned Larsen is injury ...the problem is not the clubs or the riders but the rubbish prize money or speedway engine put up for the winner ....put the prize money up then the riders might turn up and so might the crowd as long as it's not £25 of course .

I'm strugglink to follow your logik, you want the prize money to go up and the admission price to come downk? Just how rubbish is the prize money and the value of the BIKE for the winner?

I'm strugglink to follow your logik, you want the prize money to go up and the admission price to come downk? Just how rubbish is the prize money and the value of the BIKE for the winner?

Well if 1000 people turn up and pay £25 that adds up to 25k if 3000 turn up and pay £15 because it's cheaper to get in thats adds up to 45k ...the logic :wink: is that you get better gate money by putting the admission down, then maybe they might think of making the prize money better and then maybe the riders might all turn up .

Edited by orion

Well if 1000 people turn up and pay £25 that adds up to 25k if 3000 turn up and pay £15 because it's cheaper to get in thats adds up to 45k ...the logik is that you get better gate money by putting the admission down, then maybe they might think of making the prize money better and then maybe the riders might all turn up .

Too much "logik" mate. :lol: