British Speedway Forum

what do people feel about darcy ward getting the wild card for poland tonight, kim nmot taking anything away from his riding skills but isnt it a kick in the teeth for all the young polish riders who aim and try their hardest to get the pick for the organisers to give it to an aussie, i think if it was cardiff and a non brittish rider got the nod then there would be uproar

Given the fact there are about three polish GP's anyway they're hardly lacking in opportunities.

You can't say ward does not deserve it but he did have one in torun. I thought they would share them out a bit more zagar has had too wild cards this season and he was pony in both. I'm not saying ward does bot deserve one but I would if liked too see maybe troy batch or Roo boy giving ago they have had descent seasons. And like you said Alan81 there is a wealth of polish riders waiting to have ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

and didnt darcy have the wild card for the last polish gp in torun, i agree that roo boy and troy have had great seasons, but i think darcy ward is the golden boy of speedway at the mo and cant do no wrong

Shouldn't this be in the GP & SWC section? It's got nothing to do with the Elite League. Maybe just another anti-Poole anti-Aussie thread from a disgruntled loser, perhaps?

Yet another example why new members should have their first ten or so posts moderated before being posted I reckon. As things stand at the moment anyone can come on here and post whatever rubbish they like, anonymously, and get away with it.

im not anti poole, they were the best team this season, they made the right changes at the right time when averages allowed,my misses loves jason crump and was a massive fan of leigh adams so im nopt anti aussie either, i just dont see why darcy ward has been given another wild card

I just don't see why this has been posted here rather than in the GP section, unless it's from someone with an axe to grind.

sorry got wrong section, will now for next time

No Worries Cuz :cheers: - do you follow what I'm on about regarding new members' postings being checked? - a system like that could have saved any unpleasantness and possible embarrassment. :oops:

Well i am really looking forward to watching Darcy mixing it with the big boys again tonight.The boy is for sure great entertainment :approve:

Wards inclusion tonight makes the GP worth watching. Without him it would just be a dead rubber. Be interesting to see how he does. No disrespect at Batch or any other rider but they are not in the same class as young Ward. If Batch wants to be picked he needs to commit to the qualifiers.