British Speedway Forum

Ever since i was youngster i've always loved the 16 lapper. I'm glad they're doing the Halloween theme too it created a great atmosphere for the play off with Newcastle last year. Wonder if JL will get in to the spirit and dress up again bless him :lol:

Looks like a straight fight between Korneliussen and Barker depending on the final rider. I thought Danny King would have been a starter for this one.

I think all the Witches fans are really looking forward to watching Cameron Heeps. The kid has built up a big reputation in such a short time at Mildenhall and he's just won the individual at West Row today too. I hope not too much is expected from him in this though, it looks a very very tough field for him to be fair.

Edited by Bloomy

Thanks All! Certainly gonna make an effort to go along. Having never been to Foxhall, what are facilities like? Parking, is it banked/bring your own chairs like Lakeside or are their seats? Is food mainly burger van stuff or is there a Rye House type chippy?

Huge, free car park.

Bring a chair or sit on the terracing (bit nippy this time of year for this, might need a blanket!)

Burger and chips etc. Also nice jacket spuds! Hot drinks available in the bar as well as in food outlets.

Love this meeting, the sight of 8 bikes going into/out of (depending on where you are) the first bend has to be experienced.

I'm fairly sure theres only 12 qualifying heats tho, not 16. Takes about same time to complete as your average 15 heat meeting.

16 laps at Ipswich ? 4 are bad enough :lol: surely ther must be some discount ? :rofl:

16 laps at Ipswich ? 4 are bad enough :lol: surely ther must be some discount ? :rofl:

Ahh was waiting for this from you Orion as you say it every single year :rolleyes::wink:

Doesn't really work anymore though as since the track changes, the racing in the main at Foxhall is superb :approve:

Ahh was waiting for this from you Orion as you say it every single year :rolleyes::wink:

Doesn't really work anymore though as since the track changes, the racing in the main at Foxhall is superb :approve:

Most Ipswich fans thought the racing was superb before the changes :lol: i guess winning makes it even better :wink: enjoy the meeting .

As you, rightly say, leave a thread long enough and, sure enough, there is always ready to get his two-penneth in!

we have 12 starters now confirmed on Ipswichwitches.co website:

Ben Barker

Cameron Heeps

Carl Wilkinson :shock:

Jerran Hart

Kev Doolan

Mat Tressarieu

Morten Risager

Mark Lemon

Mads Korneliussen

Nick Morris

Taylor Poole

all info here:

http://ipswichwitches.co/index.php/news-centre/337-season-finale-to-be-a-haunting-classic

I'd like to see Shane Parker added to that list , full circle for Shane back to where it all started 22 seasons ago .

I'd like to see Shane Parker added to that list , full circle for Shane back to where it all started 22 seasons ago .

Lol so would a lot of Witches fans I reckon!!! especially our Presenter and it being a halloween special :party::lol:

I love this meeting and now Mads is riding will be popping over to see this! One of the best sights in speedway seeing 8 riders charging into the first bend!

I love this meeting and now Mads is riding will be popping over to see this! One of the best sights in speedway seeing 8 riders charging into the first bend!

After three hours in the bar at any meeting I often see eight riders charging into the first bend. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Think i gotta go to this will be last meeting and Mikey wants to see Ben. The guys went last year and I had to work so i missed it. need to catch up again with my Ippo friends before the winter depression

Nearly as good as seeing Charlie Webster bending over to pick her pencil up :wink: