Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Rather than a single ELRC or PLRC why not have each club stage a round of their individual and the points go towards a championship?

As for the 16 lapper here are the lineups for when the 16 lapper did indeed have a brand new bike as the prize. :shock: And they were televised on "Wheels" on itv.

1:B Saunders

2:N Flatman

3:R Knight

4:P Crump

5:J Doncaster

6:C Blackbird

7:M Taylor

8:J Cook

9:H Nielsen

10:B Schwartz

11:A Campbell

12:K Niemi

13:J Owen

14:P Eriksen

15:J Louis

16:L King

How very dare you :nono:

...............Was also the year when John Louis fell off in front of most of the field and Jem Doncaster rode over him!

knew it would be on youtube somewhere.....

Thanks for link. I've just wasted the last hour watching that and some of the related videos!!! I'm going have to give myself a written warning!!!

One thing that was noticeable, was that even though the meeting was very nearly 30 years ago, the stadium looked to be much better appointed than it is today. The old ITFC stand on the back straight, certainly gave the impression of a compact and tidy arena. It definately came across much better than the more recent Sky NsEL meetings, where the stadium appeared to resemble some form of wasteland after an emergency evacuation had taken place!!!!

Light rain over Kesgrave (next to Foxhall) at 15:00, but it is expected to clear.

On my way, just passing bury st eds on the A14 and it's pouring at the minute :(

Edited by Jive

Who wants to watch 16 laps on a poo track what a waste

????

What a bizarre thing to say!

For info:

Although it's cloudy, there's been no rain over Kesgrave since 16:00ish, and is expected to stay that way. It will be cold.

Edited by Lovey

Re arrange for Saturday or Sunday would be good if it's off tonight .

Who wants to watch 16 laps on a poo track what a waste

Another one who hasn't been to Foxhall since the changes. I used to go 4-5 a season as the racing was dire, now i go every week.

Dry in town no rain since 5:30pm, BBC Suffolk been interviewing Louis about some 16 year old called Cameron? Looking forward to this tonight last meeting of the year :)