British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

Jonsson and Lambert have signed with Ropsiggarna.

Oscar Fafjer have signed with Lejonen.

Smederna have signed Krzysztof Buczkowski and thus one place in the squad at Smederna is remaining.

Edited by Ghostwalker

The biggest news is of course that the City of Motala once again, for the second time in 7 years. 7 years ago CoM gave Piraterna a very generous loan worth 4 million SEK
and today the city decided that they will buy a few building at the track from Piraterna for 6 million SEK.

That is 10 million SEK in 7 years times even if Piraterna have repaid about half of the loan.

IMO even if we need as many teams as possible, I strong dislike that sports teams uses the city (kommun) to bail them out as soon

as the sports team have a financial crisis. It is also convenient that those buildings CoM bought were worth the same amount

as the amount of money Piraterna needed. Obviously those building are not worth anyway near 6 million SEK and I doubt

any independent assessment was made but rather Piraterna made up a sum and the city just accepted it.

Przemyslaw Pawlicki stays with Masarna. http://www.masarna.nu/2017/10/24/fortsatt-masarna-for-przemyslaw-pawlicki/

• Like 1

Hancock will announce signing with Rospiggarna tomorrow?

Let's see if i'm guessing right...

So which teams are left with room for Vaculik?

Masarna= But would be a huge wage bill having Lindback, Tai and Shamek P in the team to start with. Vetlanda have room but he left them and said he would not come back.

So which teams are left with room for Vaculik?

A few teams have positions to fill but it's possible that they have filled their squads but not yet announced those signings.

Lejonen could possibly fit him in. I think Hampel is likely to be the last riderfor Vetlanda.