Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

6 hours ago, Dave Goddard said:

I have been studying everything this afternoon - just one question, does the away team start from gates 1 and 3 for every meeting, and no coin toss for gates?  That racecard seems to indicate such.

Home team chose the gates for Heat 13-15.

If they chose 1/3 for Heat 13, they have 2/4 Heat 14 and 1/3 for Heat 15. (Vice versa if they take 2/4 in Heat 13)

• Like 3

Yesterday Vikingarna Speedway from Örebro made their return to Swedish league speedway when they hosted a Div 1 meeting at their track.

• Like 1

4 questions before we finally kick season off.

1) if RR used, what about nominated heats? Who will take a ride in heat 13 instead of missing rider?

2) is number 6 still kind of reserve? Can replace injured rider for example?

3) I'm pretty sure rule is stil the same, but want to confirm just in case. Tactical subs allowed when 8 or more behind, right?

4) every rider to have minimum of 3 rides? Or you can replace underperforming rider with tactical subs after his 2 rides (in 2 remaining programmed heats + in nominated heat)? Or maybe no tac subs allowed in heats 13-15?

19 minutes ago, krompa said:

1) if RR used, what about nominated heats? Who will take a ride in heat 13 instead of missing rider?

3) I'm pretty sure rule is stil the same, but want to confirm just in case. Tactical subs allowed when 8 or more behind, right?

4) every rider to have minimum of 3 rides? Or you can replace underperforming rider with tactical subs after his 2 rides (in 2 remaining programmed heats + in nominated heat)? Or maybe no tac subs allowed in heats 13-15?

I don't know to be honest. I think I have seen info about that somewhere but I can't find any info about changes about in official documents from Svemo.

Just now, KeirStarmerFan said:

What horrible teams.

Will Zmarzlik be riding for Vetlanda?

Not initially, probably in second half of season.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, krompa said:

2. No, but the optional rider nr 7 can be used freely instead of other rider, max 4 heats.

@Ghostwalker

The old Svemo site had livescore, where you could see which riders where riding in each heat, do you know where to find it on the new Svemo site?

Edited by Smederna

1 hour ago, Smederna said:

@Ghostwalker

The old Svemo site had livescore, where you could see which riders where riding in each heat, do you know where to find it on the new Svemo site?

So it is not just me that finds the new site harder to navigate!

16 minutes ago, arnieg said:

So it is not just me that finds the new site harder to navigate!

I hate it

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, krompa said:

My questions answered in round 1 already.

1) if less than 5 riders allowed to get extra ride (meaning if RR used for any rider outside team's top 2 in averages) then in one heat you have 1 rider only - see Masarna Heat 13

2) number 6 is 'reserve' rider - see Woentin replacing injured Ljung in Dackarna Heat 15 and Grahn replacing Selvin in Indianerna Heat 11 when less than 8 pts behind

3) remained the same, tac sub allowed when 8 down

4) Wahlqvist (Västervik) used twice then replaced. Seems that no tactical subs allowed in nominated heats at all.

The latest issue of Speedway Star (August 15th) carries a two page preview of the Swedish season. 

On 8/12/2020 at 12:32 AM, krompa said:

My questions answered in round 1 already.

1) if less than 5 riders allowed to get extra ride (meaning if RR used for any rider outside team's top 2 in averages) then in one heat you have 1 rider only - see Masarna Heat 13

2) number 6 is 'reserve' rider - see Woentin replacing injured Ljung in Dackarna Heat 15 and Grahn replacing Selvin in Indianerna Heat 11 when less than 8 pts behind

3) remained the same, tac sub allowed when 8 down

4) Wahlqvist (Västervik) used twice then replaced. Seems that no tactical subs allowed in nominated heats at all.

Ref point 4 Indianerna used tac subs in Nominated tonight at Masarna.