British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

No place for Zagar in Sweden next year or I missed information about his swedish club?

A few teams have positions to fill but it's possible that they have filled their squads but not yet announced those signings.

Lejonen could possibly fit him in. I think Hampel is likely to be the last riderfor Vetlanda.

Lejonen need some swedes in there team. Think it could only be Masarna. Zagar is looking like he wont get one either.

Lejonen need some swedes in there team. Think it could only be Masarna. Zagar is looking like he wont get one either.

There is no room in Masarna. They have their heat leaders already and wouldn't be able to fit him in with the other riders they have.

Lejonen will likely use Timo Lahti as a Sweden which means that Lejonen could use the following lineup:

Position First name Surname Average

1 Chris Holder 1,651

2 Timo Lahti 1,509

3 Martin Vaculik 1,772

4 Maksym Drabik 1,439

5 Piotr Pawlicki 2,250

6 Oskar Fajfer 1,079

7 Kenny Wennerstam 0,500

total 10,200

However that will cause problems if Fajfer is unavailable since they don't have another rider with such a low average except for a bunch of 0,500:s

Edited by Ghostwalker

There is no room in Masarna. They have their heat leaders already and wouldn't be able to fit him in with the other riders they have.

Lejonen will likely use Timo Lahti as a Sweden which means that Lejonen could use the following lineup:

1 Chris Holder 1,651

2 Timo Lahti 1,509

3 Martin Vaculik 1,772

4 Maksym Drabik 1,439

5 Piotr Pawlicki 2,250

6 Oskar Fajfer 1,079

7 Kenny Wennerstam 0,500

total 10,200

However that will cause problems if Fajfer is unavailable since they don't have another rider with such a low average except for a bunch of 0,500:s

Still dont think he will do Sweden. Just think it would be done by now. I think he is coming to the UK for a season

No place for Zagar in Sweden next year or I missed information about his swedish club?

No, that is correct. Zagar is claimed to have wanted to double his pay so Smederna went with other options.

Smederna still have one place to fill though but I think it's unlikely that Zagar will be filling that one.

Zagar will be going back to Belle Vue imo. Hampel will take the last place in Vetlanda.

Emil or Vaculik to Poole?

No, that is correct. Zagar is claimed to have wanted to double his pay so Smederna went with other options.

Smederna still have one place to fill though but I think it's unlikely that Zagar will be filling that one.

Smederna are done aren't they?

1. F. Lindgren

2. P. Aspgren

3. A. Lebedevs

4. M. Michelsen

5. N K Iversen

6. M J Jensen

7. A. Woentin

Buczkowski also has a contract with Smederna,

1 Chris Holder 1,651
2 Timo Lahti 1,509
3 Martin Vaculik 1,772
4 Maksym Drabik 1,439
5 Piotr Pawlicki 2,250
6 Oskar Fajfer 1,079
7 Kenny Wennerstam 0,500
total 10,200

I've heard that Loktaev is going to sign a 2 year deal with Lejonen 1,952 average

Zagar will be going back to Belle Vue imo. Hampel will take the last place in Vetlanda.

1. F. Lindgren

2. P. Aspgren

3. A. Lebedevs

4. M. Michelsen

5. N K Iversen

6. M J Jensen

7. A. Woentin

I've heard that Loktaev is going to sign a 2 year deal with Lejonen 1,952 average

Thats the rumour which was mentioned the other day.

I think its more likely to be Vaculik in Poole than Emil. But you never know.

1. F. Lindgren

2. P. Aspgren

3. A. Lebedevs

4. M. Michelsen

5. N K Iversen

6. M J Jensen

7. A. Woentin

Woentin doesn't count since his average is 0.500. Loktaev have a contract with Lejonen but he will be left outside the squad initially.

Lejonen can then insert him in the squad in case of long time injury or in the mid season transfer window.

Zagar was very good in Sweden last season. amazed he can't get a place.

Zagar was very good in Sweden last season. amazed he can't get a place.

He was very good all season but it is of course despite that not justifiable to accept his offer for a doubling of his pay rate.

TOO costly perhaps. Swedish tracks feeling the pinch.

Ok thank you.

Interesting article here states 18 Poles have a place in the Swedish league so far. At current count there are two Brits.

Interesting article here states 18 Poles have a place in the Swedish league so far. At current count there are two Brits.

And we know why- no need to set up with equipment for Sweden. The Poles and their mechanics catch a ferry after their Sunday league action with the van and bikes and some then do Denmark on the Wednesday before going home.

IMO, very few of them actually add any value to the league. Janowski, Dudek, Zmarzlik, Wozniak and Pawlickis and Protasiewicz fine, they add something to the league but the rest no not really.

Swedish teams and many fans usually claim that Elitserien is not a place to develop talents but at the same time they have no problem bringing in any foreign talent they can find,

pretty much a perfect definition of double standards or of throwing stones in a glass house.

• Like 2