British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

24 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Bo Jansson interview part 1/3.

I`m sure Bo had some meetings for Reading- they were probably challenge meetings at the start of the season.Edit 1977 was the season and Bo was the brother of Tommy.

Talking of Reading , it has been reported that Sadly Pierre Brannefors has died - have you heard anything Ghostie ?

Edited by racers and royals

12 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I`m sure Bo had some meetings for Reading- they were probably challenge meetings at the start of the season.Edit 1977 was the season and Bo was the brother of Tommy.

Talking of Reading , it has been reported that Sadly Pierre Brannefors has died - have you heard anything Ghostie ?

## Bo made his league debut for Racers at home to Birmingham. Fell off on first bend of first ride. End if Racers career.

[## from memory I am away from home right now]

On 9/18/2019 at 3:36 PM, Ghostwalker said:

It seems not for live streaming from what I've read. Although the press release gives another impression.
ESS play will only publish the meetings the day after (after midnight). But we'll see. The info isn't very clear regarding the streaming.
The issue with Cmore is if the they have geoblock for their own subscription (due to the football, icehockey and etc they also show).

C More will  i assume show the main match(4 camera production) on Tuesday and Thursday on Sport 1 or 2  and then then the other(1 camera) matches on their other channels.

23 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

C More will  i assume show the main match(4 camera production) on Tuesday and Thursday on Sport 1 or 2  and then then the other(1 camera) matches on their other channels.

Yeah quite likely. Spring Media will be the ones who produces the broadcast and I assume that Cmore just buys the feed from Spring Media.

Edited by Ghostwalker

1 hour ago, Ghostwalker said:

Yeah quite likely. Spring Media will be the ones who produces the broadcast and I assume that Cmore just buys the feed from Spring Media.

Yes they could well tailor it to C More`s requirements - so the table could be back with the weights to stop everything blowing away :)

On 9/20/2019 at 8:10 AM, arnieg said:

## Bo made his league debut for Racers at home to Birmingham. Fell off on first bend of first ride. End if Racers career.

[## from memory I am away from home right now]

I remember reading about this regarding Bo in the Speedway Star. He throttle jammed open and was lucky not to get injured. Even though he said he would return to Reading if memory serves me right he retired later in 1977 after breaking his arm whilst racing in Sweden. Also, his Swedish team Smederna went on to win the league that year.

I cannot not blame for not returning to Wimbledon after a handful of matches for them during 1976 and he was going to return racing for the Dons in  176 but after Tommy's extremely sad fatal accident this never happened.

Also, Bo rode for Wimbledon at number 3 when I attended my very first live against speedway meeting when Wimbledon lost at home against reading in a challenge match 32-46 (no Tommy jansson riding for Wimbledon that night).

Edited by Robbie B

16 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

Oscar Fajfer stays at Masarna.

Let us pray he's not the number 1!

Fredrik Lindgren have confirmed that he won't ride at all in Sweden next season because there are too much travel
and he think  that it affects his chances of being world champion negatively.

Jack Holder stays with Västervik.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Västervik has decided to not offer Nicki Pedersen a new contract.