British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vog

Stoke V Mildenhall

Simon broke his scaphoid last Friday night guesting at home for Plymouth. Hes in plaster to the elbow for 6 weeks but he will be there tomorrow night cheering his team mates for the win!

stoke to win by 8 and heeps to pass garrity on 4th bend lap 4 to win cup for tigers in race off

It would take a brave man to go around Jason Garrity!

My heart says Stoke by 14.

My head says this could go all the way to the last couple of heats.

I hate nerves. Bring back a time when Stoke could be relied on to be awful, season on season :D

Surely stoke can,t mess it up again, after there defeat against the fen tigers the other week,stoke seem to have gone off the boil the past few weeks, but tonight could be a different matter. hopefully stoke will win.

Hope the mighty Potters win the cup tonight. 50-40 to Stoke on the night and win by 2 on aggregate

doesnt look that way tigers currently 37 29 up..... come on mildenhall

Further update Mildenhall KO CUP WINNERS......................

Edited by Damon

Congratulations to Mildenhall Fen Tigers NLKOC WINNERS 2011. Suffolk are proud of you all.Well done.

Well done them TIGER BOYZ :cheers::drink:

Firstly, well done to the Tigers on their win tonight; thoroughly deserved on the night. With that I would like to say well done to the Potters on the season and the enjoyment they have given during the season and such a pity that in the most important meeting that they were without two of the riders who have put on the Potters jacket for most of the season. It's been a long time since a Stoke side have been in contention at this time of the year. I assume it will be National league next year and you will not find me complaining if it is. See all the Potters fans next year and hope the Fen riders/supporters have a safe journey home.

Excellent result for Mildenhall to go to Stoke and win for the second time in a matter of weeks to end the season with the KO Cup in the trophy cabinet.

When you consider what Mildenhall went through in terms of the club closing down part way through 2010 and have bounced back, with a new promotion this season and have the KO Cup to show for their efforts, its a marvellous achievement.

Congratulations to Mildenhall.

From a Stoke perspective, we never coped with losing Lambert and Isherwood. But, more than that, the track was awful. Slick as a board against a Mildenhall team who had come here 3 weeks ago and beaten us from the gate. Lunacy.

End of the season. Had you, at the beginning of the season, offered me top of the league, win the pairs, KoC final...I'd have taken it. The last 3 weeks just leave me disappointed! Still, be back next season, hopefully to go one better!

Fantastic win for the Tigers! Especially after Friday nights loss. Plenty of tigers fans there to celebrate! Special mention for the Stoke promotion for putting on a great trophy presentation. Surely the double is beyond us though...or is it?