British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Watton81

Marco Simoncelli

Today the news that marco simoncelli has passed away at the Malaysian gp, I would like the extend my thoughts and prayers to his family and his tram, RIP Marco Simoncelli, gone but never forgotten

What a loss, had so much promise. We lost a future World Champion. All my thoughts are with his Family, Friends & Other riders. :cry:

Truely awful news. God Bless You Marco. A real entertainer taken from us far too soon. Horrible accident, let's hope he did not suffer too much. Dreadful week for motor sport following on from Dan Wheldon last weekend. RIP Marco.

RIP Marco #58

Im still struggling to believe what has happened.we saw him in june at silverstone,on stage for the riders for health.he was a fantastic rider with lots of character.our thoughts go out to his family and friends at this very sad time :cry: rest in peace marco.you will never be forgotten,moto gp wont be the same without you. :(:cry: :sad:I would also like to send my thoughts out to colin edwards and valentino rossi as well.cant begin to imagine how they are feeling. :cry::sad::(

Edited by Tracy M

Absolutely heartbroken. The guy was an absolute talent and the only real reason I still turned Moto GP on every week.

He was one of the only personalities left at grand prix level, now we've lost that I really don;t think I will be watching anymore.

Horrible scenes at the track and I am disgusted at the lack of privacy his loved ones got after the incidents and the pictures of them in the papers today are a disgrace.

Rest in peace Marco, you won't ever be forgotten. Certainly not in this household anyway.

#58 forever.

"There is a light that never goes out..........."

RIP Marco.

Fabulous MCN this week. Really nicely done and has put into words what many of us couldn't. No pictures of crying girlfriends in pits, graphic pictures of the crash or sensationalist journalism, just a quality tribute to the future of Moto GP.

Thanks for the memories. Ciao Marco.