Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
skittle_face

Official Teams For 2012

^^^^^^^^ Mibees aye mibees NAW!!!! Loan fee please Mr Anderson

may aswell take craig cook out if edinburgh doesnt look like hes signing !! and he hasnt signed as yet !

may aswell take craig cook out if edinburgh doesnt look like hes signing !! and he hasnt signed as yet !

Has anyone said he ain't signing? No.

There is still 3 months to go. Calm down.

Take it to the Edinburgh thread :rolleyes:

As requested I have removed Craig Cook from the Edinburgh line up and Brent Werner from the Plymouth line up until these signings are confirmed by the respective promotions.

Expect this to happen tonight now I have went to the effort of taking them out :lol:

• Like 1

Take it to the Edinburgh thread :rolleyes:

Ok D.I Squall of the Owlerton CID we get the picture.. you can put your warrant card away now laddie! :wink::lol:

Edited by Young51

Do you want to add Brent Werner to Plymouth team as he has been announced for about 2 months

Read the Plymouth thread and it will be clear why he has been removed from the OP.

So with the eventual confirmation by Edinburgh today of Craig Cook and the Speedway Star appearing to confirm Brent Werner for the Plymouth line up then thats all teams complete and updated. I'll leave the Berwick team as it is until they confirm their intentions regarding the injury to Kozza Smith

Love him or hate him it's good to have Fisher back in the PL