Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

What's the temperature? Need to know how many jumpers to pack!

Temp around 4c so extra jumpers is the order of the day. :t:

I'm the other side of the bridge / river, rained overnight, ground is quite wet, sunny, blue skies with white clouds here now although we have had a couple of little showers, the rain of last night to my mind will be the determining factor - those at the track should be in a better position to let us know.

I'm the other side of the bridge / river, rained overnight, ground is quite wet, sunny, blue skies with white clouds here now although we have had a couple of little showers, the rain of last night to my mind will be the determining factor - those at the track should be in a better position to let us know.

Nice and Sunny :approve: Going down in half an hour.

Will there be a update today anyone ?

Just having another shower here - bit more than enough to keep the dust down - oops spoke too soon, quite heavy shower now! Not planning on leaving till 12.15 / 12.30 myself so plenty of time for a decision!

Just having another shower here - bit more than enough to keep the dust down - oops spoke too soon, quite heavy shower now! Not planning on leaving till 12.15 / 12.30 myself so plenty of time for a decision!

Sun is out in Newport now :) a few occasional showers but clear skies! Safe travelling to all away fans. Remember £6 to come into wales and if you plan on going shopping for a bite to eat remember your carrier bags!!

very sunny now in newport, not a clue what the track is like, but if it stays this way throughout the meeting, it should be decent with the rain we have already had

Meeting is Defo ON ................................................................................... :t: