British Speedway Forum

Congratulations to David Howe winning the NYC after qualifying with 5 points :lol: At least Lemon didn't win it though.

Just proves as we said previously, what a stupid system it really is.

Congratulations to David Howe winning the NYC after qualifying with 5 points :lol: At least Lemon didn't win it though.

Take it by your last comment you have a problem with mark lemon?

I'm giving it a miss. Got to bath and raining heavy. Shame.

If it is raining that heavy you could save water by stripping off and running round outside

Take it by your last comment you have a problem with mark lemon?

Not particularly. Just rather he didn't win anything at Newport :)

How on earth can you be in the final with 5 points?!

Just got back in,some good racing,some not so good, ,but some more interested than others,and to single out the triers Ashwoth,Howe,Schramm,and even Boxall and Hertzperg,while Lemon looked good out of the gate,he didn't look capable of passing water,I guess Howe was a popular winner I would still have liked a 16 strong field and a semi and final with top 2 points scorers to the final and next 4 to the semi,but the longer format would have caught the rain which hammered down as we were leaving the stadium,but all in all a good day out ,reasonable racing in difficult conditions,and out of season only got Telford's dancing on ice to compete with.No contest

Not particularly. Just rather he didn't win anything at Newport :)

Bit of a blinkered view and all this because Mark did not score many points when riding for Newport then came back with Newcastle and beat the pants off you and you have held a grudge ever since.

Yet when Charlie Gjedde did the same you praised him as if he was a saint.

Stop using double standards, “What is good for the Wasp is also good for the Diamond”

I suppose you will now start a hate campaign against Alex Davies who is now a Somerset asset and scoring freely.

• Like 1

With only 12 riders competing, i am sure ALL the riders & the paying public knew the system that they would be racing. Top 8 qualify for 2 semis than a final. "Hare & the Tortoise" i'm afraid. A big well done to David & to all the riders having a first spin of the year, racing.

You are having a joke, we are nowhere near as militant as the Berwick fans have been about Gjedde. Lemon took us for a bunch of mugs and I'd be happy if he never scored a point at Newport, but to lump us in with Bandots 'fans' who were threatening violence against Charlie is taking the ****!

There where some pritty nasty comments made against Mark by some of your forum members, admitted most made the comment that they where miffed with Mark, but some got personal and that is not needed

I do not joke and in some ways Newport & Berwick are very much alike

Format is a strange one but don't really care. It's a meeting which is a bit of fun in the off season.

Glad I made the trip..well worth the effort.

Congratulations to Howe for the win, and to Ricky, Wilkinson, Lemo, Doolan, Wrighty and Schramm for putting in big efforts in terrible track conditions.

Bit gutted the Rebels didn't bring Ashworth in for 2012...

Bit of a blinkered view and all this because Mark did not score many points when riding for Newport then came back with Newcastle and beat the pants off you and you have held a grudge ever since.

Yet when Charlie Gjedde did the same you praised him as if he was a saint.

Stop using double standards, “What is good for the Wasp is also good for the Diamond”

I suppose you will now start a hate campaign against Alex Davies who is now a Somerset asset and scoring freely.

I love Alex Davies and enjoy watching him. He was good for Newport and one of my favourite riders.

I haven't slated Lemon ONCE. Not even when he left us and scored freely for Newcastle, I'd just prefer it if he didn't win any meetings at Newport.