British Speedway Forum

Can anyone help I need a hotel room for Cardiff and everyone I have searched so far as been unavailable.

Edited by ILoveAJ

Not sure if this helps but a few of us stayed in the Uni halls of Cardiff University this year. We paid £27 each for an en-suite room in the halls. We found this to be excellent value, as we couldnt find anytihng else but a campsite 10 miles out.

Google Cardiff Uni or DM me for more details/contact details.

Can anyone help I need a hotel room for Cardiff and everyone I have searched so far as been unavailable.

Try The Wynford Hotel 02920371983.Ten minutes from track, Leigh Adams used to meet his sponsors at the hotel before the G.P.. Might be worth a try. Seven of us Weegies booked in.Good luck. :cheers:

It's not Speedway causing shortage of rooms..and massive room costs..but mainly 2 days of major cricket matches at the SWALEC STADIUM in Cardiff...England v South Africa on Friday..and finals of 20/20 on Saturday....and it's a bank holiday weekend

You could try HERE. If you stay in Century Wharf I can confirm the locals are decent people ;) Only a 15 minute walk from the stadium and just over 5 to the bars/restaurants in the bay. Just don't go stealing my parking space!

Edited by SCB

You could try HERE. If you stay in Century Wharf I can confirm the locals are decent people ;) Only a 15 minute walk from the stadium and just over 5 to the bars/restaurants in the bay. Just don't go stealing my parking space!

No floor space at your gaff then ? Wheres ya entreprenurial spirit ??? :lol:

Suspect he's already sold out. And that's with people sleeping in shifts.

As for doubling up or top and tailing............!!!ohmy.gificon_lol.gif

1 double bed, an air bed and 3 sofas plus a bath I'm still trying to work how many more I can fit in and a pricing structure!

Lovely views of the stadium too if you step out onto the main road, must be worth at least £50 a night per person!

1 double bed, an air bed and 3 sofas plus a bath I'm still trying to work how many more I can fit in and a pricing structure!

Lovely views of the stadium too if you step out onto the main road, must be worth at least £50 a night per person!

Does that include Breakfast?? :unsure::wink:

Does that include Breakfast?? :unsure::wink:

There are a number of forumers who would confirm that my attempts at making breakfast are not the best! You're probably best staying away!

There are a number of forumers who would confirm that my attempts at making breakfast are not the best! You're probably best staying away!

Thanks for the warning SCB. :rofl::):)