British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scunny Stag

Final 2011/12 Winter Practice At Scunthorpe - Sunday 18th March 1-5pm Everyone Welcome

No problems with weather tomorrow (okay so it's today now). I can 100% gurantee tomorrow's practice will run (and that's not something I've ever said before and I've not had any alcohol today). If anyone needs any info or doesn't believe that in 100% then by almeans give me a call on 07832-402167 and I will give an update. Good night!

Track was excellent today. Slick and smooth. Just how it should be for practices. Four more left.

Next one Sunday 26th February!

Another great day today. Lots and lots of track time for everyone :) Just three more to go now (4th, 11th and 18th March)

Does anyone know who was taking the pics at scunny last sun 26th ???

had a great day ... what a place roll on sunday 8-)

The photographer was Ian Clipson. His email address is eclipseoneimages@tiscali.co.uk

The latest weather forecast has it due to rain all day tomorrow so we have made the decision to cancel the practice. We definitely have a practice next Sunday 11th March (1-5pm) and if demand is good for that one then we will run one on Sunday 18th March.

Final 'winter' practice this coming Sunday, 18th March. 1pm to 5pm. There were doubts whether numbers will justify running this extra practice. Hopefully we can prove them wrong ;)