British Speedway Forum

Can't see any other reference on this forum to the sad death of Mark Loram's son, Rhys, in a road accident

RIP Rhys

A very said time for all the family, RIP Rhys

• Like 1

My condolences to Mark and his family. Having been in exactly the same position 12 years ago when my 17 year old son was killed in a hit and run, we know just what his family are going through at present. I hope they catch the b****** soon, Mark and that you get some sort of justice.

Our thoughts are with you all.

• Like 1

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/news/crowfield_speedway_hero_mark_loram_tells_of_grief_at_son_s_death_1_1137671

A piece that apeared in Evening Star from Rhys' parents Mark Loram and Joanne Louis.

So very very sad, he was far too young to be taken,RIP Rhys, and much love to all family and friends

http://www.eveningst...death_1_1137671

A piece that apeared in Evening Star from Rhys' parents Mark Loram and Joanne Louis.

So very very sad, he was far too young to be taken,RIP Rhys, and much love to all family and friends

My thoughts and prayers go to his parents, so very sad ,Words cannot express my sorrow for a young life lost.

Deepest sympathy's to Mark and his family at this hard time stay strong for each other

R.I.P Rhys Loram

Very sad and very sorry to hear the news. Thoughts to the family.

Really sad news and to be honest ive found it hard to post on this having a teenage son myself when i first saw this on a patch tweet the day it happened my heart sank ...just seems to be a lot of sadness around lately and i send my deepest condolences and thoughts to Mark and Jo and of course Haydn and other family and friends peace in heaven Loramski jr as you had love and peace in life

My sincere condolences to Mark and his family at this sad time.

Rhys - R.I.P. +