British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
montie

Scunthorpe Saints 2012,

Brill news montie! I'm so excited at having Stevie back as a Saint. Looking forward to some superb racing when Richie, Ashley and Gary come to visit. Welcome back Stevie and good luck for 2012. .

• Like 1

Wouldnt be surprised at Seeing Gary as the last rider in the Saints line-up. Unless he's not riding NL this year there is only Buxton who could now fit Gary in their line-up apart from the Saints and not sure Buxton would suit Gary.

Interesting bit in the star about an AusBrit coming over(paying his own way) by the name of Simon Allan, a friend of Alex Davies, ridden motocross but been having a go at speedway seemingly will be heading Scunny's way to get some track time.

Be interesting to see what he is like.

Edited by Feelthebuzz

Number 1 interesting.

http://www.speedways...aspx?NewsID=115

I hope it works out better than it did with Paul Cooper last year. If it does then I think the youngsters will learn a lot from Jason.

The only downside might be that if it works too well a PL team will move in half way throught the season and the Saints will have to look for a new number one disrupting the development of the team.

Good luck to all concerned.

;)

Hopefully he can get back to full racing fitness and give the young lads some gating tips. He really should be in the PL and I'm sure he will be later in the season. Good luck Jason.

• Like 1

Hopefully he can get back to full racing fitness and give the young lads some gating tips. He really should be in the PL and I'm sure he will be later in the season. Good luck Jason.

Plus he can get as much practice in as he likes,which it what he needs,i admire him for taking the step back to the NL to get himself in the shop window

Good no 1 for the mighty Saints to,win win all round!

Good signing.

Think Scunthorpe have a good balance in the team for next year.

feelthebuzz....I see you are connected to Newport.....You'll be pleased to know Tom Young is flying around the EWR In the Am meetings, looking an excellent prospect for the Saints this year.

feelthebuzz....I see you are connected to Newport.....You'll be pleased to know Tom Young is flying around the EWR In the Am meetings, looking an excellent prospect for the Saints this year.

Indeed i shall be keeping a keen eye on how Tom does & JWW at Dudley this year.

Think its a good move for Tom he has shown a liking for the EWR and quite possibly might be better around it than he is around QM.

Hopefully he can learn a lot this year, and im sure he will gets a lot of support this year from the Scunny fans who support your NL team.

He didn't have the best of years last year, but he's comeback this winter shown a willingness to travel a long way to ride and earn a teamspot in the process. Seemingly he has managed to forget 2011 and has got back to where he was in 2010.

I hope this year he has a year of progression/development, with his average moving in the right direction and think that he can achieve that.

Edited by Feelthebuzz

hi feelthebuzz, nice to read that you have an intrest on how tom and jww do this year, first of all i will say its guna be strange without jww and his dad in the pits , you are right in what you say, 2011 was a bad year for all the hornets, tom has put that behind him now and is real possitive about this season and i know jww feels the same, tom is enjoying racing at the EWR and cant wait for the season to kick off , we`ve bin up to scunthorpe through the winter doing the winter series,watching him ride i know he has made the right move,

watch this space, he wont let you down

cheers (arnie)

hi feelthebuzz, nice to read that you have an intrest on how tom and jww do this year, first of all i will say its guna be strange without jww and his dad in the pits , you are right in what you say, 2011 was a bad year for all the hornets, tom has put that behind him now and is real possitive about this season and i know jww feels the same, tom is enjoying racing at the EWR and cant wait for the season to kick off , we`ve bin up to scunthorpe through the winter doing the winter series,watching him ride i know he has made the right move,

watch this space, he wont let you down

cheers (arnie)

Thanks for the reply :).

I can imagine it will be very strange for you all, it will probably be even stranger when they are racing each other being on opposite sides of the pits.

I think both Tom & JWW have made the right moves for them and hopefully 2012 will be a great year for both of them.

Edited by Feelthebuzz