British Speedway Forum
Phil

Souvenirs & Memorabilia - For Sale.

Commercial organisations (and non commercial) can post details of products for sale and links to their own websites in this section. This includes any Books or meeting videos.

Commercial organisations (and non commercial) can post details of products for sale and links to their own websites in this section. This includes any Books or meeting videos.

How can i get a list of all books dvds and videos which are available Phil.

I have for sale the signed racing bib worn by the 7 time Danish & 3 time World Champion Ole Olsen during his final season riding for Wolverhampton Wolves. This bib was given to my mother by Ole as he made his way from the pits to the dressing room at the final meet of the season at Cradley Heathens on Saturday 27th September, 1975.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ole-Olsens-Wolverhampton-Wolves-1975-season-final-season-Race-Jacket-signed-/111780707182?hash=item1a06a63b6e

NO BRAKES UK - Custom designed model speedway bikes to order.

Feel free to look at my Facebook page and 'like' the page to keep up to date with latest models and news. Lots of albums of all models I've done so far plus a link to online shop.

http://www.facebook.com/NUKspeedway

Thanks.

Edited by no-brakes-uk
  • Like 1

My grandad was a starting marshal and has sadly passed away, my nan is looking to sell all of his speedway memorabilia he has about 120 badges from tracks all over the country and the automobile association handbook from 1931-1932. Not sure what they are all worth so would appreciate any help and offers.

Edited by Matt17

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233168249779

Workington Speedway Prints fron pencil drawings

Josh Grajczonek, Ricky Wells, Mason Campton, Simon Lambert, Joe Jacobs, Matt Williamson, Matty Wethers, Ashley Morris, Rene Bach, Garry Stead, Kenneth Hansen, Kyle Howarth, Chris Mills, Rusty Harrison and Carl Stonehewer

Edited by shady

I am looking to obtain SCB rulebooks from 1974 onwards. I have a few, but not many. If you have any you might be prepared to sell, or let me borrow, please get in touch. Thanks

I have a range of Cradley Heath Speedway programmes from the 1960s and 70s.

These include approximately 20 from the 1966 season, 1 from 1970, 5 from 1971, 2 from 1972.

I also have an Oxford Speedway programme, the 14th meeting in the 1964 season.

Anybody interested in buying these?

Jason

Hi Jason, I would be interested in the 8 from the 70s. :)

So anyway, it's like this.....I have almost a full collection of Speedway Stars from 1970 to the early 2000s (there are just one or two missing) which I would like to dispose of as they are now taking up far too much room!

I don't want anything for them, so if you'd like to turn up in Colchester and take them away, I would be very happy. I would like the whole lot to go in one go, but I am prepared to break them up a bit, but not too much! Say, in decades. I don't want to dispose of single copies for example.

Alternatively has anyone got any ideas about disposal.

Recycling.

Theres a few of us tried to pass on complete collections of Stars and Mails but those that say they want them never make an effort to collect so save your time and space and recycle them.

I have aTamworth Hounds enamel badge ,it has makers as W Reeves on back,I am assuming it is not an original.?

The Edinburgh Monarchs 100 fundraising group will be holding an online auction of memorabilia and other items on Saturday 6th June.

The auction is expected to include rare badges, racing suits and helmets, race jackets, rosettes and programmes. Richie Worrall has promised to donate his league winning Leicester kevlars from last season and the other 2020 Monarchs will be asked to look out some personalised items!

Details on how to take part in the auction will be announced well in advance, as will the full list of what is to be auctioned. The auction will be hosted by Scott Wilson, and anyone with any donations can contact Scott on auction@scott-wilson.net