British Speedway Forum
msc1874

Pl Predictions 2012

PL CHAMPIONS: Somerset

FOURS WINNERS: Berwick

PAIRS WINNERS: Plymouth

TOP OF PL AVERAGES: Charlie Gjedde, Ben Barker, Ryan Fisher, at a push I'd say our "mate" Charlie!

BEST NEWCOMER: Rohan Tungate

MOST POINTS ADDED TO STARTING AVERAGE: Alex Edberg

WOODEN SPOON TEAM IN PL: Glasgow

as the 2012 season finishes its interesting to see how many people got it wrong.On the face of it squall got it right but edged his bets with a joint prediction and most everybody that tipped Ipswich i bet your glad you didnt put money on them.It just goes to show what a funny old sport speedway is

FOURS WINNERS: Ipswich

PAIRS WINNERS: Glasgow

TOP OF PL AVERAGES: Josh Grajczonek

BEST NEWCOMER: Cameron Heeps

MOST POINTS ADDED TO STARTING AVERAGE: Josh Grajczonek

WOODEN SPOON TEAM IN PL: Scunthorpe

PL Champs was close . . . . . but then it went horribly wrong!!! Got next weeks Lottery numbers, Iceman?

• Like 1

FOURS WINNERS:Somerset

PAIRS WINNERS:Plymouth

TOP OF PL AVERAGES:Ben Barker

BEST NEWCOMER:Cameron Heeps

MOST POINTS ADDED TO STARTING AVERAGE:Joe Haines

WOODEN SPOON TEAM IN PL: Rye House

Not too bad for me.

one right and one nearly right.

as the 2012 season finishes its interesting to see how many people got it wrong.On the face of it squall got it right but edged his bets with a joint prediction and most everybody that tipped Ipswich i bet your glad you didnt put money on them.It just goes to show what a funny old sport speedway is

:party:

May have been a joint prediction, but money was only placed on 1 team.

PL Champs, 1st and 2nd in World Championship, 1st and 3rd in World U-21....I've coined in some right dosh this year :drink:

FOURS WINNERS: Ipswich

PAIRS WINNERS: Glasgow

TOP OF PL AVERAGES: Josh Grajczonek

BEST NEWCOMER: Cameron Heeps

MOST POINTS ADDED TO STARTING AVERAGE: Josh Grajczonek

WOODEN SPOON TEAM IN PL: Scunthorpe

Oh hell!!!!

TBF, any prediction involving Scunthrope are a bit unfair as the 1-7 that started was the one that finished. They illegally bombed out Tom Armstrong and brought in Nick Morris, had anyone known that in March I'm sure a lot of us would have fancied Scunny.

TBF, any prediction involving Scunthrope are a bit unfair as the 1-7 that started was the one that finished. They illegally bombed out Tom Armstrong and brought in Nick Morris, had anyone known that in March I'm sure a lot of us would have fancied Scunny.

And were you meant to keep sending Tom out when cleary he wasnt fit???and i think Tero was the one who was replaced by Morris,Irving came in for Armstrong[thanks Worky!]

Nielsen/Young came in for Armstrong.

Then they were booted out before they had even ridden a match!

Nielsen/Young came in for Armstrong.

Then they were booted out before they had even ridden a match!

To create a league wining team......

TBF, your first sentence is incorrect the team did change and the subject has been flogged to death. Secondly, genuine question as I do not know the rule book, why was the Tom Armstrong replacement/sacking allowed if it was illegal?