British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ride n Slide Dayz 2012

Ride N Slide Dayz @ Arena Essex 22/3/12 - Sold Out / New Dates To Follow...

The Speedway Ride n Slide Dayz season opener at The Arena Essex Raceway on March 22nd has now sold out following a massive amount of interest.

Following the success of our events at the home of the Lakeside Hammers we are over the moon and looking forward to picking up from where we left off last term.

Yet again we are excited about working with a cross section of ages and experience and are pleased to have more fathers joining us on track with their sons, likewise a couple of our attendees who will be celebrating their birthdays with us.

This really is the whole 'speedway experience' taken to the next level, in fact two of our customers that took their first rides aboard a speedway machine at Arena last year have since gone on to purchase equipment of their own and have ridden with some noteable success with the Dragons Amateur Speedway Club, hats off to you both, Alec and Mark, we look forward to seeing a lot more of you in the coming season.

Over the next few days we will be booking some further dates at the Essex circuit, including a special 'ladies only' day following numerous enquiries. These dates will be posted on our website as soon as they are confirmed.

www.speedwayridenslidedayz.com

Many thanks for reading this post.

Russ

Due to medical reasons, I am now unable to take my place on the 22nd March at Lakeside. So if anyone is interested in my place, please get intouch with Russ.