British Speedway Forum
Phil Newton

17th March Polyfoam Fence Championship

Must say that whilst its difficult to judge on only three races, Michael looked like a wobbly junior last night. Hopefully there is more to come from him...

Must say that whilst its difficult to judge on only three races, Michael looked like a wobbly junior last night. Hopefully there is more to come from him...

On saturdays evidence there`ll need to be,he`s had time away from speedway so hopefully his is just taken time to find a set-up for the tracks over here.

Despite the meeting not being particularly competitive, in the sense that all riders were scraping for points thus money. I thought there was more passing on bend 2 that normal, not counting lap one. Hopefully that continues and becomes a regular trend, so not all passing is done only the 3rd/4th bend.

On saturdays evidence there`ll need to be,he`s had time away from speedway so hopefully his is just taken time to find a set-up for the tracks over here.

Not sure if that was his equipment? If it was it looked slow and not set up right!

Not sure if that was his equipment? If it was it looked slow and not set up right!

Good then that it wasnt a PT or PL meeting,hope Hertrich goes better on friday when the proper stuff starts.

Despite the meeting not being particularly competitive, in the sense that all riders were scraping for points thus money. I thought there was more passing on bend 2 that normal, not counting lap one. Hopefully that continues and becomes a regular trend, so not all passing is done only the 3rd/4th bend.

Not sure if it was my imagination but I thought the 2nd bend has more banking on it this year maybe due to track alterations regarding new fence ,I will going to ask Ian Rea if that is the case this week-end.